Product Manager - Self-Service
ReviewTrackers is a rapidly-growing customer feedback platform trusted by tens of thousands of businesses. Using data, insights, and technology, we partner with brands to ensure their customer’s feedback is being heard. We are seeking a self-motivated team member who wants to learn new things, contribute, and do the best work of their career.
As a Product Manager leading the self-service experience team, you will be responsible for creating new (and improving) our existing workflows that enable our users to have a full product experience with minimal direction from customer success and sales teams. This includes problems such as: improving trial conversion or account upgrade rates, creating effective onboarding experience, crafting a wholesome self-serviceable experience for partnership and white label customers, and many more. ReviewTrackers is a product-driven organization, where you can get excited about doing your best work in a fast-paced, but the balanced environment!
- Be the leader of the self-service experience by owning business outcomes and driving to decisions that have a positive business impact.
- Craft and execute a vision and roadmap shaped by your ever-evolving understanding of our customers and their need for progress.
- Identify what our customers need through a user, market, and industry research as well as evaluating internal analytics.
- Bridge cross-functional teams to prioritize and pursue the highest impact of opportunities.
- Write clear specifications, collaborate with our engineers and designers to launch changes, measure business outcomes, and iterate quickly.
- Develop positioning and go-to-market plans with marketing and sales.
- Be a passionate product evangelist and develop a product-driven culture at ReviewTrackers.
What you’ll bring:
- 2+ years of Product Management experience at an internet technology company.
- Demonstrated ability to execute against defined objectives both tactically and strategically.
- Demonstrate the ability to facilitate the development and execution of day-to-day technical and design direction.
- Strong quantitative analysis skills with a data-driven approach to decision-making (knowledge of SQL is necessary).
- Ability to influence multiple stakeholders without direct authority.
- The flexible mindset to quickly learn and grasp new concepts, ask the right questions and think on your feet.
What you receive:
- An opportunity to help shape our business, make significant contributions and accelerate your personal career growth.
- 100% company paid premiums for health (Blue Cross Blue Shield), dental, vision, life, short-term disability, and long-term disability insurance.
- Company sponsored 401k match.
- Company stock options.
- Pre-tax transit benefits.
- Flexible PTO policy.
- Unlimited opportunity for career growth, learning and company impact.
- Monthly lunch and learns on industry events, product releases, personal finance, buying a home, public speaking and everything in between.
- Take your coworker to lunch on us once a month.
- Company Kindle with unlimited books of your choosing.
- Stocked kitchen with drinks and snacks.
At ReviewTrackers, we foster an inclusive, dynamic, enjoyable yet challenging team environment. We value creating a team that has a diverse set of backgrounds and respect a healthy expression of diverse viewpoints. We encourage our team to experiment with new ideas. Come join us as we continue to change the way businesses interact with their customers.
ReviewTrackers is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.