Product Manager at cohesion
Passionate about digitally transforming the built environment? Come join our exciting and fast-growing team!
Cohesion is a leading Intelligent Buildings software solution that is disrupting how buildings operate and how people engage with buildings – from real estate owners/investors, operators, building engineers, to tenants and visitors. Our cutting-edge converged IoT-enabled platform brings together building systems, building software, and business applications into a single portal for on web and mobile platforms to forge the path to autonomous buildings.
We are searching for a Product Manager to join our rapidly growing team in our Chicago office. The Product Manager is responsible for translating and presenting cohesion’s product vision and strategy into the ongoing development of its products, making them state of the art and easy to use by our customers.
What You’ll Do
• Design features | Collaborating with the product team - develop wireframes, mockups, and prototypes, through rounds of user research and candid feedback
• Improve user experience | Conduct user research, integrate the latest UX trends, and identify opportunities for streamlined processes across the platform
• Manage End-to-End | From research to design to build to test to launch – you own the process, tasks, quality and ultimate success of a feature
• Collaborate across teams | Work on sales, marketing, and fundraising efforts to craft language and original graphic designs for the company website, presentations, and print materials
• BA/BS in related field or at least 3 years of proven, relevant experience
• Experience using Sketch, Adobe XD, or similar tool to design web apps and mobile apps
• Portfolio of previous tech product design projects
• Conducts business and relationships in an open, honest fashion and with the highest personal integrity, treating all coworkers, clients, partners, and stakeholders respectfully
• Capable of being a self-starter as well as a reliable team player
• Has high self-awareness with an ability to receive and provide feedback
• Experience in design thinking practices
• Experience with HTML5 and CSS3
What you can expect from Cohesion
Cohesion is proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package to eligible, full-time employees in the United States. Our benefits are designed to invest in our employees— and their family’s —well-being, including investments in their health, happiness, and well-being
- Receiving a competitive compensation package, including bonus, health/dental insurance, and 401k match
- Receiving a monthly cell phone and wellness stipend after 6 months of employment
- Enjoying a responsible unlimited PTO program to help employees maintain work-life balance.
- 2-way flexibility of work schedules·
- Dressing for your day ·
- Working in an open environment with creative optional brainstorming sessions for all employees ·
- Participating in one all-employee lunch per month and one all-employee breakfast per month ·
- Enjoying family leave benefits
At Cohesion, we see diversity and inclusion as a source of strength. We believe building trust and innovation are best achieved through diverse thought and practice. Individuals seeking employment at Cohesion are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.