Product Manager at Supernova Technology
Supernova Lending is a business-to-business, cloud-based financial technology and loan servicing platform specializing in wealth management lending. Our platform connects loan origination, loan servicing, risk monitoring, payment processing and loan accounting systems. Data from these connections is processed and grouped through our technology platform and provided to lenders, wealth management firms, their advisors and their clients. Our flagship clients include some of the largest financial institutions in the world.
Product Manager Job Description
Supernova is looking for a Product Manager with passion, drive, and focus to join our SaaS Platform team. The position requires strong leadership and product management skills that balance enterprise market needs with Supernova’s strategy and assumes strong communication and organization skills. Technical understanding of enterprise SaaS software, financial services data platforms, analytics, and enterprise IT environments is critical. This individual will be responsible for successful delivery and execution of key strategic initiatives as part of the overall SaaS platform roadmap. Consistent communication with customers, partners, and internal Supernova stakeholders is expected.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and product specifications
- Manage the product roadmap by understanding how our product can make internal and external customers more effective in executing their strategy
- Collaborate with other product managers and leaders to synthesize complex product requirements leading to a value-added platform initiative
- Manage competing priorities with a variety of stakeholders - business & product leaders, engineers, partners, and especially our end users - by making thoughtful trade-offs and communicating clearly
- Evangelize and drive adoption of platform level features with internal and external stakeholders to ensure success
- Develop a strong technical understanding of Supernova’s product and platform by working closely with our team and our customers
- Drive cross-functional teams to execute the product development plan aiming at quick time-to-market, high product quality while optimizing resources
- Identify, evaluate and integrate new features and enhancements to Supernova’s platform strategy to drive business value
- Work with customers, partners, and professional services teams to obtain feedback and product feature recommendations for input into the roadmap
- 5 years of product management experience;
- M.S/B.S. in degree in Computer Science, Math, Engineering or equivalent; MBA preferred
- Demonstrated success in working with engineering teams to plan, develop, refine, and launch successful enterprise software products.
- Proven experience delivering B2B SaaS platforms for leading technology companies
- Financial industry and digital solution experience are desired
- Willingness to learn new skills, take on new challenges and contribute new ideas
- Self-starter, eager to work in a complex, fast-paced and agile environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to prioritize and make difficult trade-off decisions while delivering on a roadmap to achieve specific business outcomes