Cooler Screens was founded on the core idea that consumers deserve a far better experience than what is available today in brick-and-mortar retail. We call this concept Consumer Experience (“CX”) and it guides all that we do. We have begun the CX journey by bringing what consumers love about shopping on-line to the frozen and refrigerated food aisle.
Cooler Screens is re-imagining the business of brick-and-mortar retail for retailers and brands. We are transforming retail cooler surfaces into IoT enabled screens that deliver new marketing opportunities and smart merchandising for the ultimate shopper experience. Cooler Screens is building the world’s first and largest in-store digital media and edge computing platform at the retail point-of-sale.
Cooler Screens is powered by proprietary innovation and a global network of industry-leading partners. Global technology, CPG, and retail leaders have partnered with Cooler Screens to be part of this important and rapidly growing industry initiative. We are backed and led by some of the most prominent Silicon Valley and Chicago leaders, advisers, and investors.
As Product Manager, you will play a critical role in managing the evolution of our core customer and partner solutions. You will be responsible for the strategic development of new products that serve to drive traffic, customer experience, revenue growth, and profitability for the Company. You will provide direct impact in building a new digital in-store shopper experience that enables new retail merchandising and brand advertising capabilities. We are looking for a leader who is driven and highly collaborative to help us shape the future of our digital media offering.
As we transform the retail customer experience with our digital media platform, we invite you to join Cooler Screens in enabling the journey.
Who You Are
- You have expert knowledge of product management, business case development, and business analysis
- You are a problem-solver with outstanding listening, written and verbal communication, and decision-making skills
- Effective influencer and ability to work with cross-functional teams to manage, support and solve problems
- You have a successful track record of collaborating with engineers and designers to create great user experiences
- You are proactive in anticipating and prioritizing business needs and possess superb time management skills, a productive approach toward work, and a strong sense of urgency
- You thrive in a fast-paced innovative environment
- You have excellent analytical skills
What You’ll Do:
- Work closely with business stakeholders, the engineering team, and within the product team to define, develop and deliver on product priorities and ensure an effective rollout and utilization
- Translate projects into specific requirements, including stories and acceptance criteria, for execution by engineering across multiple stakeholder teams
- Analyze and design product or technical product enhancements, integrating the work and viewpoints of internal partners for all or part of a new or potential product
- Define iterations/sprints and drive goals through prioritized stories
- Collaborate with developers, QA, and design to provide oversight of delivery
- Communicate product plans, benefits, and results to all internal and external audiences
What You Need To Succeed
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in product management
- 1-3 years of proven experience working with advertising technology preferred
- Experience in healthcare digital product management or healthcare marketing preferred
- Experience working on all aspects of the product management lifecycle - launching new products, improving upon existing ones as well as testing their performance, and iterating quickly
- Proven skills in project planning, roadmap development, and detailed status reporting
- You can manage scope and delivery roadmap of strategic product initiatives
- You can lead or participate in the definition of product strategy
- Experience working with advanced process design product management/development principles
- You can establish, monitor, and measure product success metrics after launch and consistently integrate behavior data and customer feedback into key product decisions
- Experience managing business case development for strategic initiatives
For the right candidate, we have a competitive compensation and ownership package with an excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k), life insurance, paid time off, and many other perks. Come join our fast-growing team. You can be based in Chicago or possibly elsewhere.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, native origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or veteran status.