Who We Are
Visibly is a Chicago-based healthcare technology company founded in 2012, building digital vision care solutions that enable patient choice and provider capacity. Online vision testing is just the start; Visibly envisions a world where technology enables patients and doctors to connect easily and make other aspects of vision care more convenient and accessible to everyone.
We launched the first online refractive eye test that delivers a physician-issued prescription for glasses or contact lenses and we are the first FDA-cleared online visual acuity test on the US market. (See our announcement here)
Product Managers are responsible for creating features and functionality associated with Visibly's suite of Digital Vision Solutions, focusing on new and existing technologies, products, and applications. You will create product roadmaps, proactively create market changing services, while being highly responsive to changing market demands and competitive forces. And finally, you'll be the primary owner of all elements of the product life cycle, including ideation, testing and analysis, go-to-market strategy, and ongoing product support.
What You'll Need
- 2 + years of experience is preferred, but the exact number of years doesn't matter
- Strong analytic and data-driven decision-making skills
- Proven ability to translate ideas and data into product definition and requirements
- Proven ability to work on and track multiple projects simultaneously
- Proven ability to collaborate with engineering, design, marketing, and the executive team.
- Excellent written, verbal and oral presentation skills
- Work from anywhere, but be available via Slack and video conferencing
Bonus If You Have It
- Experience with SQL, statistical modeling, or similar data analysis tools
- Experience with web or mobile development
- Experience in UI/UX
- Competitive compensation
- Health insurance, medical and dental
- Subsidized lunches
- Free eye prescriptions from the Visibly system
- Flexible vacation
- Work from home policy
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.