Product Manager at Wipfli
Want to build digital products for some of the world’s best companies? At Punchkick Interactive, we transform our clients into leaders of the mobile space. We do everything—from strategy, to design, to development—in-house in a highly collaborative atmosphere. We’re looking for a Product Manager to join our team and help us build beautiful, easy-to-use, cutting-edge products.
The Product Manager will work alongside the Account Principal (AP) to support our client’s needs within the Agile Team. The Product Manager translates our clients’ business requirements into acceptance criteria for our native app and web developers, provides day-to-day decision support for their teams, and ensures the final products we deliver exceed our clients’ expectations. The Product Manager is internally focused, supports Agile product teams, and owns implementation alongside the team’s client-facing Account Principal. The Product Manager plays a significant role in helping the AP and the product team deliver high-quality products and by defining “Done” and verifying each product increment is truly complete.
Product Manager responsibilities include gathering feature requests, drafting detailed user stories and coordinating sprints. To be successful in this role, you should be able to identify user needs and work with cross-functional teams to manage product releases. Ultimately, you’ll help us roll-out products that deliver our client’s vision.
- Incorporate feature requests into product roadmap
- Refine and prioritize backlog
- Write user stories and define acceptance criteria
- Lead sprint planning ceremonies and be readily available for questions and clarifications throughout the Sprint
- Effectively communicate product and feature vision to the team
- Plan releases and upgrades in coordination with scrum team and client stakeholders
- Analyze preferences and requests of end users and client stakeholders
- Refine our agile methodology based on results and client feedback
- Keep track of industry trends
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and experience interacting with both business and technical teams.
- Experience as a Product Manager working with Agile Delivery Teams and utilizing Agile Scrum best practices
- Knowledge of Project Management tools such as JIRA, Confluence, or equivalent.
- Experience in the Agile development lifecycle, with a focus on product delivery.
- Eye for detail, ability to spot ambiguity, inconsistency and contradictions.
- Ability to balance multiple simultaneous projects and manage own time appropriately to meet all client and team needs in a timely manner.
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, and analytical skills.
- Nice to have: Scrum Product Owner Certification