Job Level: Sr. Consultant
“TransUnion is committed to finding innovative ways information can be used to help businesses and consumers make smarter decisions.” - Chris Cartwright, President of US Information Services
What we’ll bring:
- A work environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
- Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
- Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
- Our team relies on sharing innovative ideas to advance new product development initiatives. You will be encouraged to share alternative ideas to optimize, improve, and challenge the status quo.
- Collaboration is a key component of our team, which in return you are able to work within a group of individuals with diverse background and skill sets. We support each other on our wins, and having fun while working towards the same goal.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience related to product management, marketing, or brand management.
- Strong oral and written communication skills so you can foster an effective process between client requirements and the outcomes defined for each project effort.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects in-flight.
- Ability to work in a matrixed organization in which you are able to manage through cross-functional teams.
- Influential leadership skills that will allow you to encourage a collaborative atmosphere.
- Experience related to the entire product development lifecycle from inception to retirement.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- MS Visio is a commonly used tool to communicate the data flow in a new product.
- Master’s Degree with Business focus is preferred.
Impact you’ll make:
- Expectations in the first 90 days
- You will learn the TransUnion product strategy and familiarize with the TransUnion Product Development Process from ideation through product launch.
- You will learn our current product initiatives and contribute to required components of Product Development process.
- You will identify key players across the organization and establish strong collaborative relationship.
- What you’ll accomplish beyond 90 days
- You will fully grasped all components of the TransUnion Product Development Process lifecycle; at this point, you will to contribute to both low and high visibility projects from beginning to end including initiating research and analysis, leading product ideation sessions, managing the completion of development projects, and taking ownership of the centralized Product Development Process functions.
- You will fully assimilate with our key internal partners including Global Technology, Compliance and Legal, Sales and Customer Success, Marketing, Analytics, and other vertical Product Managers.
- You will fully own and execute the Product Development responsibilities including conducting presentations on the product development process and projects, representing to the business unit at compliance, legal and InfoSec meetings, or cross-organizational vertical Product Manager meetings.
- Key impact
- Our team focuses on developing new products that use data outside of the traditional TransUnion credit data (Alternative Data). While external customers utilize our developed products, our team’s primary customers are internal product and business development associates within our Financial Services or Insurance vertical.
- Furthermore, our team is responsible for highly visible and high revenue volume products such as CreditVision Link by developing key product foundation that millions of customers are currently utilizing.
- Your contribution and key impacts extends through managing the Product Development Process and cross-functional teams who focus on recognizing, developing, and executing new products for multiple assigned business units.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.