The VelocityEHS work environment is dynamic, innovative and entrepreneurial. We have a results-oriented culture that demands intelligence, teamwork and follow-through. If you have these qualities and take pride in surprising and delighting clients then this is the job for you - check out the details below and apply now.
We are looking for a motivated, analytical and effective business analyst with strong strategic thinking capabilities. The role is helping implement technology solutions by determining the requirements of a project or program, and communicating them clearly to all stakeholders, and requires a flexible and a highly adaptive approach to fluid start-up like conditions. The position requires exceptional collaborative, teaming and consensus building abilities, as well as proficiency in cross-discipline and cross-product group cooperation.
Working with Sales, Professional Services, and Engineering, the Product Manager will help develop specifications, analyze competition, help position the products, and help develop marketing/sales collateral and tools.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARENT LIMITED TO:
- Be the driving force behind the inception, planning, definition, development and delivery of new products and product releases to market
- Responsible for ensuring overall business success throughout the product life cycle; including definition and introduction & transforming stakeholder requirements into winning products
- Work closely with engineering and product development teams to develop and enhance existing products based on stakeholder needs
- Support Director with cross-functional teams addressing key areas of concern for product line, new product launches and marketing campaigns
- Support multiple products or work on multiple projects at one time as needed
Minimum Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate discipline or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in product management or equivalent experience
- Advanced critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to work as part of a team with specific direction, or as an individual project lead with only high-level direction
- Attention to detail, strong teamwork and communication skills.
- Strong Internet and computer literacy skills in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Access, and Excel) as well as an ability to utilize various project management applications.
Preferred Skills & Qualifications
- Direct experience in SAAS and web development
VelocityEHS is the largest and fastest growing environmental, health, safety (EHS) and sustainability software company in the world. More than 8 million people rely on our innovative on-demand (cloud-computing technology) safety and compliance management solutions to do their jobs safely and protect the environment.
At VelocityEHS, success is an everyday occurrence. Everyone who walks through our doors has an opportunity to make an impact. Our people make the difference at VelocityEHS – that's why we're not just looking for people with the right skills, but for those with the right drive, the right passion and the right character to make our entire team better. We still operate with the same start-up mentality that has made us the leading cloud EHS company, and offer each and every employee the opportunity to grow and reach their full potential.
We’re driven by the work we do to keep others safe, but we also like to have fun while doing it. We believe in producing great results, but also in enjoying the ride. Work-Life balance means two things at VelocityEHS – having time for your life outside of work, and taking steps to bring more life into the workplace. Between all the variety of workplace events, volunteer opportunities and other group activities available, we never forget that dynamic people need and deserve a place to work.
Finally, we understand that taking care of our customers starts with taking care of our employees. Our benefits include excellent medical and dental plans, matching 401(k) saving plan, generous PTO and more. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace. We thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No agencies please.