Product Manager at Enova
How do you like to make an impact?
Think back to your last job. Were you able to run with projects from start to finish, to truly choose each next step? Enova managers empower you to make your own decisions and drive your work. That could mean anything from taking the lead on the development of a new mobile app, to determining the best way to help a customer break down their loan payments. When we talk to our team members, they tell us their managers trust them to get the job done. Where else will can your voice be heard Day One? We want you to make your mark. This is the core of Enova.
About the role:
As a Product Manager at Enova, you will be helping to shape the future of our lending products and platforms. You will help to drive product roadmaps by collecting internal and external customer feedback and work across departments to elicit or give requirements, prioritize backlog, and work with Engineering teams to deliver quality products. We look to our PMs for recommendations on new product features and tradeoffs in order to create a competitive advantage for Enova. You will put together business cases and work closely with stakeholders to get buy-in. You will be directly impacting the business and our hardworking customers.
We're excited about you if you have:
- 3+ years of experience in a product-focused capacity
- Experience gathering and analyzing quantitative and qualitative data to make recommendations using Adobe Analytics, SQL, customer feedback surveys, etc.
- Ability to create and prioritize a backlog of feature ideas based on customer needs, industry trends, and business goals
- Experience overseeing milestones, communicating project status updates, managing scope changes and defining critical metrics
- Ability to build relationships and communicate with technical and non technical teams
- A working knowledge of agile development principles and related technologies
- Experience working with stakeholders up to executive management
Product Team Overview:
The Product Team sits at the intersection of business and technology here at Enova. By partnering closely with Strategy & Operations, Marketing, Software Engineering and Analytics, they're able to make sure our technology is creating a great customer experience and helping us meet our business objectives at the same time. The team is broken down into smaller groups that focus on one specific product or platform, so each Product Manager is able to become a subject matter expert in their particular area and gain a deep understanding of the technological bits and pieces that keep the product or platform running.
Enova is a FinTech company dedicated to using technology to help hard-working people get access to fast, trustworthy credit. To date, we’ve helped more than 5 million customers around the world. Born and raised in Chicago, our philosophy is simple, “Life’s short. Work someplace awesome.” Want to learn more? Just ask any of our almost 1,500 employees world-wide.