Product Manager at FOURKITES
An exciting product leadership opportunity to join one of the country’s fastest growing startups that is reshaping the logistics industry, and was identified as one of Forbes’ “Next billion dollar startups - 2019”.
As a Product Manager with FourKites, you will drive existing product areas and and help develop new ones based on a big-picture vision. You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy, a keen eye for detail, the courage to dive into key strategic initiatives and the drive to make a product a reality.
About the team:
Our Global Product team is passionate, innovative and collaborative. We work across two geographically distributed cities on two separate continents to collaboratively deliver industry disrupting solutions, offering Fortune 1000 customers real-time visibility, predictive intelligence, advanced analytics, and many more exciting products to power their transportation world.
- You enjoy discovering and validating market problems by interacting closely with sales, customers, and prospects
- You thrive in fast-paced environments and are comfortable with ambiguity and lack of structure
- You are entrepreneurial - you make things happen and proactively step up when you recognize an opportunity
- You enjoy executing on both a strategic and tactical level, with the ability to develop well-defined business and operational plans to achieve desired objectives
- Are an innovator at heart and will thrive in pushing the boundaries for how FourKites can leverage data insights for our products
- You have defined a roadmap for your product areas and teams based on the input from all stakeholders and key customers
- You collaborate with engineering leads to setup your teams for success in executing on the roadmap
- You meet with operational leads to establish and maintain strong communication channels essential for running the overall business
- Reviewed and published metrics for your product
- 4 to 6+ years overall experience with at least 3 years in execution of software projects preferably in an agile development environment.
- Exposure to Supply Chain Management is a must
- Analytical mindset and skills in research and coordination.
- Amazing written and verbal communication skills.
- Curiosity in all things, a task-oriented streak and a hunger for knowledge.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Economics, Stats or equivalent practical experience
- Demonstrated experience shipping SaaS products (concept to launch)
- Demonstrated ability working with technical teams in an Agile environment to rapidly produce iterations
FourKites is the largest predictive supply chain visibility platform, delivering real-time visibility and predictive analytics for the broadest network of Global 1000 companies and third-party logistics firms. Using a proprietary algorithm to calculate shipment arrival times, FourKites enables customers to lower operating costs, improve on-time performance and strengthen end-customer relationships. With a network of more than four million GPS/ELD devices, FourKites covers all modes, including truckload, LTL, ocean, rail, intermodal, last mile and parcel. The platform is optimized for mobile and equipped with market-leading end-to-end security.
If you are a California resident, here is our California Applicant Privacy Notice.