Founded in 2014, Mobile Doorman has grown into the multifamily industry's leading mobile engagement platform empowering owners and property managers to enhance operational efficiency and deliver a digitally connected resident experience. Mobile Doorman's all-in-one custom solution enables customers to increase resident engagement using in-app messaging and surveys, reduce operating costs via mobile maintenance requests and package management, and drive revenue through amenity reservations and in-app lease renewals.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who will be passionate about continuing the mission of keeping residents at the heart of the products we create. The position reports directly to the Chief Product Officer (CPO).
- Experience in one or more of the following functional areas: fin-tech specially payment processing, data analytics and visualization, artificial intelligence, augmented reality, internet of things, partnerships and integrations
- Taken new products, modules, and features from ideation to launch through design and development.
- Experienced in market research, competitive analysis, business case development, pilot planning, and commercialization.
- Communicated effectively across functions and customers.
- Designed, developed, and launched web and mobile applications.
- Strong background working with software product design, development, QA team, marketing, sales, and implementation teams.
- Made things happen through managing the day-to-day of the development process and agile ceremonies.
- Written agile stories with well-defined acceptance criteria.
- Used metrics and A/B tests to iterate and grow products.
- Experienced working with globally remote team members.
What you'll do
- Work with CPO as well as product design, development, and QA teams to analyze, identify, prioritize, plan, and execute product initiatives that drive user engagement, business goals, and revenue goals.
- Your team will be made up of a few engineers and designers. Together you'll own a strategic area of the product and work to iteratively deliver improvements and new features over 1-week dev cycles.
- Own the agile development process for the team and iterate on it to help define better ways of working with teams.
- Be the voice of the customer and voice of the business within the team. You'll work with business development to deeply understand the market, emerging trends, and where the business opportunities lie, ensuring the team is delivering customer and business value.
- Responsible for the successful launch of everything the team ships, which means being accountable for the quality of the solution and the impact that it has on both customers and the business.
- Work alongside sales and marketing to effectively launch and market what you build.
- Communicate roadmaps and feature releases to executive, sales, marketing, and other stakeholders at Mobile Doorman.
- You are passionate about building great products.
- You are solutions-oriented, seek to understand real problems to develop lead by example
- You know your idea is not always the right idea, and advocate for what is best vs. what is yours.
- You love to collaborate and lead multi-disciplinary teams (product, development, etc.) to create designs that will delight users.
- You are an excellent communicator, a constant learner, and lead by example.
About Mobile Doorman
Mobile Doorman specializes in developing custom, white-label apps for apartment and condominium communities across the U.S. Our mission is to improve how residents interact with their properties with a convenient, user-friendly tool that helps them live smarter while helping property owners manage better, improve retention, and boost their bottom line through technology.