Product Marketing Director at Keeper Security, Inc.
Keeper Security, Inc., ("Keeper®"), an Insight Partners’ portfolio company and the creator of PC Magazine's 2019 and 2020 Best Password Manager, is seeking an amazing Marketing professional to join our industry leading SaaS-based cybersecurity solutions for business. We are growing rapidly and work in a fast-paced, fun and rewarding environment.
In this role, you will help lead the commercialization of products and features, and the programs to drive B2B and B2C product-level awareness and adoption. We need you to have a blend of business and technical skills, a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality with extreme attention to detail. This role requires working with and, often, leading internal cross-functional teams for Go-To-Market motions.
- Collaborate with the product management team to launch new products and features internally and externally
- Messaging/ Positioning- Develop clear, meaningful and when necessary, technical messaging around or growing product portfolio
- Content.- Build world-class content to support demand generation and drive new and expansion opportunities/ pipeline
- Product launches - Build this muscle at Keeper--generate awareness and adoption of new and existing products and features. Also, partner with Sales Enablement to ensure the Sales and Customer Success teams are activated.
- Know your products' competition and coach customer-facing teams on how to outmaneuver them
- Enable customer-facing teams with sales-enablement/-readiness tools and materials (pitch decks, objection handling, demos, competitive battle cards, etc..)
- Develop and build strong internal and external relationships with product, marketing, sales, customer success, and partnerships leaders for driving growth
- Develop programs and training materials to drive the on-boarding and ongoing enablement of our customer-facing teams (CSMs, Solution Architects, Platform Specialists, Managers)
Keeper is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.