Product Marketing Manager, Industries Solutions at Braze
WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Seamless, HBO, Disney, Urban Outfitters, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019 and the Forbes Cloud 100. The company has also been selected as one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Places to Work (2019 and 2020), and Crain's Best Places to Work in NYC (2019 and 2020).
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Product Marketing Manager to oversee positioning, content creation, and sales enablement into key industries/vertical segments. This role requires cross-functional teamwork across the organization, including customer success, industry solutions, customer marketing, and of course, product marketing. A successful candidate will be curious, data-driven, and customer-focused with an interest in developing a wide breadth of knowledge across various industries and transposing complex and technical concepts into informative and digestible materials.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Deliver creative and compelling messaging that articulates and reinforces Braze’s value proposition with an industry specific point of view across multiple segments
- Partner with the Sales and Demand Generation teams on account-specific engagement in key industries, such as Financial Services and Health & Wellness, through custom content and consultation.
- Partner with Product Marketing and Industry Solutions to distill key benefits into core product marketing assets
- Deliver industry-specific sales enablement content and assets like industry flyers, use case decks, industry-specific general pitches, and positioning for product launches
- Establish vertical expertise and craft industry-specific value propositions that ladder up to our clients’ needs
- Shape our understanding and approach to competition in the market by collaboratively leading intelligence gathering, technical strategy, and execution for a competitive market category
- Investigate and push differentiation within the market with well researched market and discovery documentation from expertise in marketing automation, data management, & competitive market category focuses
- Ensure that industry research and stats are relevant and updated
- Ensure content development, creative and global industry plans are optimized for local marketing
- Work with Industry Solutions & Enablement to educate sales and success teams on industry marketing programs
- Highly focused on optimizing industry marketing programs using metrics and data including but not limited to lead volume and conversion, program pipeline, velocity in funnel metrics, opportunity conversion specifically for our top industries.
WHO YOU ARE
- 3+ years of product marketing experience in B2B business, preferably SaaS
- Proven track record working collaboratively and across multiple teams and projects of taking new products and features to the market
- Strong understanding of the mobile, email, and marketing automation industry
- Experience working collaboratively to align marketing, sales, and product efforts
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills with an insane attention to detail, experience creating sales collateral preferred
- Technical literacy required, experience in development preferred
- Product management experience a plus, but not required
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Generous time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.