Product Operations and Analytics Manager at Strata Decision Technology
Here @ Strata…
We are committed to our mission to help heal healthcare. Our unique culture is driven by a social, hardworking environment full of talented people solving problems together. We embrace learning, cross-team collaboration, and continuous career growth. Lifting each other to lift our clients, our product, our company. If being part of a fun, fast-moving, innovative team is what you seek? Keep reading.
We look for someone who:
- Is Service-Centric: Someone who desires to make an impact in and outside of our office. We look for service minded people to support our customers, each other and our community.
- Has a Growth Mindset: Driven to own your individual learning and development (We’ll help you - we have a team dedicated to training you and providing extra educational resources).
- Rocks Impact: Thinks two steps ahead to ensure the work we do will solve problems and make a difference.
- Will be a StrataPro: Respectful. Accountable. Prepared. Positive. Core to who we are and how we treat one another.
What you’ll do in this role:
As Product Data Analyst, you will work with product managers, key internal stakeholders and executive leadership to produce world-class analysis. You will provide actionable recommendations to improve product utilization, customer engagement and internal operations. You will work closely with our engineering team to build and maintain a modern data infrastructure, data warehouse, and data visualization stack. You will work closely with stakeholders to present data in a meaningful way and make it accessible throughout the organization to drive action. You will work closely with product leadership to prioritize and deliver a roadmap of analysis.
Attention to detail is a must, the business will be relying on your analysis to make key strategic decisions. You will provide critical insights to internal stakeholders and strategic support to the executive team. Through your high-quality analysis and attention to detail, you will be the go-to person for product performance and insights. The ideal candidate is autonomous, highly motivated, and will use their technical skills and business acumen to quickly make an impact.
- Work closely with internal partners to extract meaningful insights using a variety of data sources, examples include: Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana, Heap, Jira, AWS, Mail gun, and Salesforce
- Provide subject matter expertise for building action-oriented analytics
- Present insights and recommendations to executive leadership using high quality visualizations and concise messaging
- Work with product teams to design and analyze A/B tests to drive measurable improvements
- Work with data science team to build models to predict customer behavior and better understand the drivers of customer engagement and retention
- Develop dashboards to inform business decisions with an emphasis on automation, scalability, and ease of access
- Collaborate with Engineering to advance data infrastructure and governance.
Your accomplishments include:
- Bachelor’s in Business Administration, Information Systems, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, or similar field required, Master’s Degree preferred.
- 5 – 10 years’ experience working in a product or IT operations or Business Analysis, Service, Implementation or Quality Assurance capacity preferably in a high tech / service industry.
- Demonstrated success in helping organizations drive measurable improvement through the application of data and analytics.
- Ability to work autonomously in a dynamic environment, self-directed learner who requires little oversight
- SQL expert, experience working with large complex datasets, deep understanding of relational databases
- Fluent with data visualization/business intelligence tools such as Mode, Periscope, Looker, Sisense
- Basic understanding of programming languages such as Python or C#
- Advanced written and verbal communication with the ability to interact effectively with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects at one time.
- Ability to make real-time autonomous decisions when conditions change, based on understanding of the user context, business objectives, and internal stakeholder needs.
- Experience with Agile and Scrum software development methodologies preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)