Product Owner - Point of Sale
Take your career to new heights working with an amazing company doing next level work in the FinTech industry.
Since 2012, Avant has connected customers to over $5 billion through 800,000 transactions and counting. In 2015, Avant leveraged our expertise and developed Amount as a new solution for banks who wanted to go digital in months instead of years. As an industry-leading technology company, Amount has grown rapidly with customers who collectively manage close to $1T in US assets and are servicing more than 25 million customers. To better align each company for future success Amount and Avant have made the decision to separate, becoming independently operating companies in order to focus each on their long term growth and goals.
Come join an organization with visionary leadership and FinTech disruptors as we continue to reinvent and innovate the consumer lending industry with groundbreaking and savvy solutions!
As the Point of Sale Product Owner, you will lead the charge on our Point of Sale lending platform initiative, drive new lending channels, build/mentor a team and deliver platform scalability to our partners. You will maintain the Point of Sale roadmap prioritization and be the author of new feature ideation. You will keep a pulse on the competitive landscape and execute go-to-market strategies for a variety of platform partners. The position requires a blend of business and technical know-how, product vision, and a drive to own the POS lending platform product from ideation through post-launch optimization.
- Define and own the POS product strategy, drive POS roadmaps, and deliver a high quality and scalable POS lending solution.
- Create consensus across: product, engineering, design, finance, and other key stakeholders to create successful product ideation.
- Deliver platform and customer value continuously to ensure meaningful ROI to the platform and platform partners.
- Ensure smooth partner implementation launches by working cross-functionally with implementations, business development, customer success, product owners, operations, and technical development teams.
- Act as POS evangelist to build awareness of the platform capabilities internally and externally.
- Work with business development, and sales operations to develop Point of Sale platform sales and marketing materials and product spec sheets.
Why you are a fit for Amount
- 7 years of experience in lending technologies and POS lending best practices, and experience bringing solutions to market at scale, including experience with payment networks.
- Deep product management experience, with demonstrated leadership progression.
- Experience developing high-growth technology platforms and services.
- Experience balancing product priorities against budgets and timelines.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a highly collaborative environment with heavy emphasis on teamwork.
- Ability to set and drive the “big picture” strategy while also rolling up your sleeves and providing detailed guidance on individual projects.
- Strong communication, problem solving, decision making, and analytical abilities.
Why Amount is a fit for you:
- We have a thriving culture and possess an entrepreneurial spirit
- We value, support, and help each other grow
- We are ready to hustle and get sh!t done
- We are committed to active inclusion and diversity
- We offer the flexibility needed to thrive in a new and growing company
Benefits and Perks:
- Take the time you need when you need it through our Flexible PTO policy.
- Looking for parental leave? We offer 6 weeks of paid parental leave.
- Enjoy a lunch subsidy, healthy snacks, and our Coca-Cola Freestyle machine!
- We offer medical, dental, and vision benefits plus an Employee Assistance Program.
- Short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance are options too.
- Commuter benefits and 401k are also part of the package!
Read Full Job Description