Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
As we build innovative product solutions, we need a strong leader who deeply understands our merchant and consumer needs to better seek solutions and identify major opportunities. As Head of Product Partnerships, you will help build our product suite through strategic alliances and be the primary liaison to our Product team. You will build a team passionate about engaging partners that enable new capabilities through new user generation, merchant engagement and new revenue generating opportunities. This role will report into our VP of Strategic Partnerships with the opportunity to establish a team passionate about new partnership origination.
What you'll do
- Develop product partnerships and associated strategies for Affirm’s B2B and B2C focused products to support new product innovation and drive new capability expansion
- Act as the key liaison with our Product organization, formulating a core strategy in partnership with this team
- Build and grow relationships with existing and future strategic partners
- Lead cross functional efforts across engineering, marketing, communications, sales, client success and beyond
- Drive contract negotiation and end to end launch execution with partners
- Support the Product and Engineering teams as they develop their roadmaps.
- Drive, track, analyze and communicate key partnership metrics to cross functional partners
What we look for
- 10+ years experience in Strategic Partnerships, Business Development, Product or related fields
- Experience in FinTech and payments industry
- A track record of influencing organizational change and an ability to synthesize and execute against sophisticated problems
- Broad and deep understanding of lending or installments industry
- Clear communication, structured thinking, organization and project management skills
- Strong collaborator who can establish relationships across the organization
- Strong negotiator and big, results-oriented problem solver in regards to how we drive value with our partners
- Comfortable working in a highly ambitious environment under minimal guidance