Product Strategy Analyst at Jellyvision
Jellyvision is hiring a Product Strategy Analyst
Who we are
We at Jellyvision are the proud parents of ALEX®, an interactive employee communications platform that makes tricky decisions—like choosing and using employee benefits—easier and more enjoyable. The success of ALEX has exceeded our wildest work-related dreams, which is why we need a talented Product Strategy Analyst to help us.
How you’ll help
The New Products team is responsible for identifying unmet needs and opportunities for our various customers and translating those into product strategy, roadmap, requirements and successful launch of products at Jellyvision. A Product Strategy Analyst will work closely with the team to support the research and development of the company’s overall growth strategy to provide value to customers and users alike.
What you’ll do
- Support evaluation of new product concepts for viability, desirability, and feasibility, with a specific focus on business viability
- Develop market sizing and create business model for new product opportunity areas
- Assess competitive landscape and market trends to evaluate new opportunities
- Partner with product managers to support and conduct discovery research, identify and document key takeaways and themes across research
- Conduct build/buy/borrow analyses to evaluate potential for alliances and strategic partnerships to support growth
- Conduct necessary research and analyses to inform pricing strategy for new concepts
- Partner with product marketing managers to inform product go-to-market strategy
- Analyze, use, and communicate data effectively to support recommendations
Experience & skills you’ll need
- 2 – 4 years of experience; experience in a strategy / management consulting firm preferred
- Demonstrated problem-solving abilities and creativity
- Action oriented
- Analytic rigor
- Drive to get stuff done
- Resourcefulness--ability to procure detailed data and information
- Outstanding written and oral presentation skills, ability to engage in back-and-forth conversation with senior leaders, and ability to develop strong relationships
- Critical thinker who can effectively recognize patterns, synthesize, visualize, and communicate thoughts and ideas to others
- Business Insight
- Strategic Mindset
- Customer Focus
- Manages Complexity
- Action Oriented
- Communicates Effectively
Our credo is a simple one: be helpful. And we think we can be most helpful if our workforce is as diverse in thought, perspective, and culture as the people who use our products. We are looking to add amazing people to our team who will bring diversity across many lines, including race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, sex, and country of origin.
Thanks for your interest in Jellyvision!