What you'll be doing:
- Evaluate and prioritize growth opportunities for the consumer lending business with clear structure and analytical rigor.
- Serve as cross functional liaison for strategic initiatives including new product features and user segments, gaining influence through data driven and customer first logic.
- Build a high performing team.
- Conduct market and user research to inform and validate high impact opportunities for the lending business to unlock new revenue opportunities in the customer journey.
- Manage business KPIs in existing channels and revenue streams.
What you'll bring:
- 5+ years in business operations, consulting, private equity, banking or comparable roles.
- Proven ability to manage cross-functional projects; delivering high priority projects as a consulting team lead or similar role in a high growth company.
- Skilled at developing data-driven business cases to support complex strategic decisions.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and turn incomplete, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs into concrete action plans.
- A process-oriented mindset and ability to lead people to get things done.
- Versatile and able to shift seamlessly from big picture strategic thinking to detailed operations and tactical execution.
- High degree of proficiency using data to identify opportunities and optimize business. performance; familiarity with SQL, Google Analytics, Looker or similar tools.
What makes you stand out:
- Experience in the financial services/fintech/consumer lending industry is a plus.
- Track record of building and managing a team; comfortable with coaching and performance management.
- Sound business acumen and instincts.