Product Support Manager
ActiveCampaign is the marketing automation leader for small and mid sized businesses (SMB's) around the globe. Through a sophisticated yet easy-to-use platform and tools, we allow our customers to make meaningful connections to their customers. Often, we are the center of our customer's marketing strategies and critical to their success and future.
As the fastest-growing SaaS company in Chicago, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 75,000 today to millions.
We are looking for a dynamic Manager with great people skills and a solution driven mindset. The ideal candidate is not afraid of getting in the trenches as well as strategizing. You will create a qualitative and quantitative story describing the impact of their team (up to 10 members) while working closely with leadership to ensure streamlined performance and communication consistency.
What your day could consist of:
- Provide day to day leadership for support specialists and team leads
- Handle client escalations
- Work with training to facilitate on-boarding and continuous training modules
- Provide weekly reports based on team performance (CAST, Pace, QC, etc.)
- Identify weaknesses and improvement plans
- Provide development/coaching for shift leads
- Partner with internal teams (Product Solutions, Success, Education, etc)
- Work closely with leadership to drive bottom-line results
What is needed:
- 2-3 years as a frontline supervisor for digital product(s)
- Strong troubleshooting and root cause analysis skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- A positive and servant leader mentality
- Ability to think “big picture” and from a strategic perspective
- Great people management skills
- Experience with ZenDesk, Slack, etc.
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. We'll share all the details later on but in summary: comprehensive health and welfare benefits including no premiums for employees, open time off plan, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, lunch and endless snacks/ beverages, reimbursed commuting, education budgets, ongoing learning and development, a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion, career pathing and lots of swag.
Read Full Job Description