Our Global Client Services Team is seeking an experienced Project Manager to lead client service delivery of large, multi-discipline client projects. The project manager will be responsible for enabling clients to leverage SilkRoad's software and services platform to attract, retain and align people to their business.
Your contributions to SilkRoad will include:
· Ensuring each project is delivered within the scope defined in the client's Statement of Work. Develop and present change orders for any requested work that falls outside of the initial project scope.
· Compiling project tasks, work assignments, dependencies and milestones into a project plan. Preparing a project risk and issue log and publishing a timeline from project initiation to completion.
· Managing the SilkRoad team of delivery consultants and ensure that all SilkRoad and client-assigned tasks are completed in adherence to the project schedule.
· Following a communication plan with RACI chart to communicate project status with appropriate level of detail. Manages escalations and articulate issues to each stakeholder, whether they be a client's project executive, the project delivery team or SilkRoad leadership.
· Collaborating internally within the SilkRoad organization to provide a seamless experience for our clients. This will include coordinating the knowledge transfer from the sales to project delivery team prior to project initiation, and overseeing the final transition to SilkRoad's client support team for ongoing client success.
· Be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and act as a true consultant to our clients.
· Comfortable with establishing and maintaining strong client relationships.
· Demonstrated passion for client service. Can work within a team-oriented, collaborative environment to ensure client success.
· Can learn SilkRoad's solutions and obtain product certifications within a designated timeframe.
· Have a blend of business and technical savvy. In addition to learning the SilkRoad® family of software solutions, you will be expected to provide business expertise and articulate options for solving client's specific challenges.
· Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and meet strict deadlines.
· Detail-oriented with excellent analytical and problem resolution abilities.
· Proficient with productivity apps, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel. Has managed projects with online software including:
o document repositories for project artifacts
o project management tools for tracking schedule and task completion
o professional service automation tools for time tracking, budget management and reporting of metrics
· Can be remote with occasional travel as needed.
- Minimum of five years' project management experience. Previous work should include the implementation of enterprise application software and transformation of a client's business processes.
- Previous experience as a business consultant is desirable; an ideal candidate will have worked in a functional Human Resources role and/or implemented HRIS, Applicant Tracking System or Talent Management applications.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience is required.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is strongly recommended.
- SHRM-CP, SHRM SCP, or other HR-related certification is preferred.
- Experience with globalization and localization of web applications is preferred.
- French, Spanish or other foreign language proficiency is a plus.