Salesforce Administrator at Neighborhoods.com
Neighborhoods.com is seeking a Salesforce Administrator to own the strategy and implementation of Salesforce and our internal users’ third-party products. The majority of the role’s responsibilities relate to Salesforce administration, but they will also impact technical tools and products across the company.
The tools we use today include:
- Salesforce and Salesforce Marketplace applications.
- Talkdesk and other telephony tools and systems.
- HubSpot live chat.
- Analytical tools such as Invoca, Google Data Studio, and Superset.
- Lead attribution tools.
- Other tools for marketing, sales, finance, and people operations.
- Daily administration of Salesforce CRM system including: managing user setup, roles and security, customization of objects, fields, record types, workflows and page layouts.
- Generate and manage quality control reports, management reports, status reports and system assessment reports.
- Leverage change and release management process to ensure all platform updates and upgrades are thoroughly tested and signed-off prior to go-live.
- Evaluate Salesforce.com releases to identify, communicate and control impacts to features and APIs.
- Collaborate with business functions and engineering teams to define, plan, model, govern, and implement Salesforce capabilities.
- Ensure ownership and accountability to effectively resolve gaps systemically to completion.
- Lead and support initiatives to minimize support cost and accelerate delivery of value-added functionality leveraging the Salesforce platform.
- Drive the adoption of standard work processes, standard application functionality and data standards.
- Work proactively to remove technical debt and security vulnerabilities within our custom Salesforce instance.
- Facilitate key stakeholders’ alignment and engagement for the program, holding stakeholders accountable for delivering against their commitments.
- Assess new tools and software, perform POCs, and offer recommendations to optimize the enterprise Salesforce landscape.
- Support business teams in launching other technical products, such as live chat, telephony, or data analytics.
Basic requirements to do the job:
- 3+ years in a System Administration role with a customized instance of Salesforce OR as a product manager
- A strong understanding of telephony systems, live chat software, and quantitative analytics tied to company KPIs and decision making.
- Experience in business analysis, fact finding interviews, and synthesizing insights into a product roadmap that solves business problems.
- History of solving business problems with technology tools and systems.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to take initiative.
Bonus points if you have:
- A Bachelor’s degree focused on Information Technology, Operations Management, Information Systems, Business Administration, or Computer Science.
- Experience with financial and accounting systems and payments processing.
Neighborhoods.com is the parent company of 55places.com, 55places Mortgage and its product namesake: neighborhoods.com. Together, our specialized online real estate marketplaces make a difference in the way people buy and sell their home.
Perks & Benefits
- The standards: insurance, FSA, 401k with match, flexible PTO, and casual dress code.
- Paid parental leave.
- Volunteer and charity opportunities.
- Donation matching program.
- Transparent and approachable leadership and management.
- You will help people on the journey to making one of the single most significant decisions of their life!
Our team is currently working remotely. Our company intends to return to in-person office work when it is safe to do so, and employees feel comfortable going in. Candidates may be located in Illinois, California, New Jersey, Florida, Arizona, Texas, Colorado, or a select few other U.S. locations.
Neighborhoods.com is an equal opportunity employer of people from different backgrounds, ethnicities, races, colors, religions, sexual orientations, gender identities, and ages. We strive to foster an inclusive environment that is comfortable for everyone. We will not tolerate harassment or discrimination of any kind.
We encourage candidates from marginalized or underrepresented communities to apply, as we value the unique insight and experiences you bring to the table. Like many companies, we still have work to do in creating a diverse and equitable workplace. We are actively working toward this goal through policies and training that foster a workplace where everyone has the same opportunities to contribute and be successful. If you have any questions about whether or not you should apply or whether your work experience matches a particular requirement, please reach out to us at [email protected]
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.
Have a question not answered here? Check out our Application FAQ.