SALESFORCE PRODUCT OWNER at Caterpillar
The Salesforce Product Owner creates and drives the experience strategy, vision, and roadmap of business capabilities and the customer experience. This role is cross-functional and will work closely with business, user experience, technology, and leadership teams to envision, develop and implement digital customer experiences. The Salesforce Product Owner is both creative and analytical, able to work effectively in a matrix organization, adept at synthesizing a variety of technologies and capabilities into customer experiences. The Salesforce Product Owner is customer focused and technology savvy with a proven track record of designing and implementing successful experiences across technology platforms.
Job Duties / Responsibilities:
- Serves as the Business Product Owner for Salesforce CRMI Sales & Service Cloud, overseeing the business integrity and stability of the org and its corresponding high-level business processes
- Stays current on new Salesforce Sales & Service Cloud capabilities, feature sets and associated products, leading the enterprise in leveraging them for maximum return on investment
- Creates and socializes a CRMI Sales & Service Cloud roadmap and strategy, clearly articulating needed sequencing and dependencies, gaining alignment with business stakeholders
- Collaborates with stakeholders to lead the development of business cases supporting their objectives and goals, taking into consideration all enterprise needs to avoid point solutions
- Provides oversight and recommendations for the intersections of Salesforce Marketing Cloud with CRMI Sales & Service Cloud, deeply understanding the associated objects and data models
- Manages intake requests from business partners and all corresponding work efforts via Cat Digital ECRM Team, effectively prioritizing development activities and evaluating backlog items
- Acts as the liaison between the business partners and Cat Digital on all ECRM development efforts, routinely bringing all parties to the table for discussion and alignment
- Drives ongoing process improvements with Cat Digital ECRM Team for maximum efficiencies and development throughput
- Defines and leads business focused org governance and standards, as well as best practices for all CRMI associated business partners
- Manages the ongoing Salesforce Dealer Community support model for experience and process consistency in partnership with Cat Digital Support
- Enforces and provides support for CRMI compliance activities, including required user training
• Relocation is not available for this position
• Travel requirement is 25% or less
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years of progressively responsible digital job experiences
Top Candidates Will Also Have:
- Experience in working with a digital marketing team
- Experience with Salesforce
- Strong customer focus
- Understand digital technology and systems
- B2B and B2C experience, working with large brands/complex organizations
- Excellent interpersonal skills, presentational, analytical, and literacy skills.
- Experience working on large/complex digital marketing initiatives
Caterpillar is not currently hiring individuals for this position who now or in the future require sponsorship for employment based non-immigrant and immigrant visas. However, as a global company, Caterpillar offers many job opportunities outside of the U.S. which can be found through our employment website www.Caterpillar.com/careers.
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals – including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities – are encouraged to apply.