Senior Director of Product Management
Jellyvision is hiring a Senior Director of Core Product
Who we are
We at Jellyvision are the proud parents of ALEX®, an interactive employee communications platform that makes tricky decisions—like choosing and using employee benefits—easier and more enjoyable. The success of ALEX has exceeded our wildest work-related dreams, which is why we need a talented Senior Director of Product Management to help us.
How you'll help
Our Product leaders own the customer pain points and are responsible for making sure our products solve those opportunities and meet Jellyvision’s P&L objectives in the process.
This product leader will work with product owners, cross-functional leadership and the technology colleagues to re-invent, optimize and expand the core product and SaaS platform to enhance growth opportunities. The core product has been growing at an amazing clip and this leader needs to help unify, accelerate new product development thinking into the multi-faceted product structure.
What you'll do
- Identify, define & prioritize the core product value creation and capabilities to deliver existing and new products.
- Develop and oversee multiple product roadmaps to increase value and deliver against OKRs and see how various products can work together for the customer and user.
- Develop a mindset and team to be market listeners. Be a strategist who can connect dots between market trends, customer feedback, and product owners.
- Lead and collaborate across cross-functional teams to develop new functionality and use-cases for each product component.
- Rethink, redesign, rebuild core, existing products to increase value, revenue and market share.
- Understand and drive the customer and product discovery process
- Define, review and recommend when to build vs. buy new technologies in collaboration with the technology teams.
- Understand how disparate products can work together to engage a user through their user-journey and workflow
At the core, you'll be able to...
- Ability to work with key product owners as well as cross-functional roles to develop a process to map out highest priorities that will drive growth
- Understand the healthcare industry – or be able to learn fast – as to what capabilities are needed to support a SaaS platform.
- Develop and communicate a prioritized roadmap of functionality.
- Lead, develop and build a cohesive product team to drive outcomes and create new value.
- Work with domain, product management and product engineering teams in the solutioning of engineering efforts.
- Perform design, development and support of existing and new products.
- Understand product vision and business needs to define product requirements and product architectural solutions.
- Ability to optimize core product lines and lead innovation within a core business.
Experience & skills you'll need
- Incredible collaboration and leadership capabilities
- Facilitate new ideas, question existing thinking or processes, push new standards across the product suite
- An incredibly strong communicator
- High emotional IQ
- Ability to identify and prioritize key problems to solve
- Ideate with cross-functional roles including Senior leadership, user experience, creative, product, marketing, and technology teams.
- Motivate roles to drive results yet think beyond what is possible
- Have experience in B2B2C business models
- Demonstrate double-digit growth increase in an existing product or new product extension.
- Customer focus
- Drives visions and purpose
- Drives Results
- Drives engagement
- Builds effective teams
- Organization savvy
- Strategic mindset
Our credo is a simple one: be helpful. And we think we can be most helpful if our workforce is as diverse in thought, perspective, and culture as the people who use our products. We are looking to add amazing people to our team who will bring diversity across many lines, including race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, sex, and country of origin.
Thanks for your interest in Jellyvision!