ActiveCampaign's category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform (CXA) helps over 150,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to 500+ pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation and CRM for powerful segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat and text. Over 100,000 of ActiveCampaign's customers use its 850+ integrations including Microsoft, Shopify, Square, Facebook, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in Marketing Automation, CRM, and E-Commerce Personalization on G2.com and is the Top Rated Email Marketing Software on TrustRadius. Pricing starts at just $9/month. Start a free trial at ActiveCampaign.com.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. If this matches your goals and interests, we hope you consider joining our team!
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 150,000 today to millions.
The Senior Manager of Product Support is responsible for the strategic leadership and ongoing tactical execution of the Product Support Team in their region as a key member of the Support leadership team. This role also partners with the Global Director on strategic project planning and execution. Overall this role is key to driving and delivering world-class client experiences supporting a rapidly evolving and fast-scaling Support environment and a complex SaaS product business.
What your day could consist of:
- Helps build a world-class support organization for our global hubs.
- Is an inspirational leader with a passion for service excellence and customer experience.
- Develops a high-performing team through coaching and mentoring by providing proactive feedback to Product Support Managers to ensure high-quality results in relation to defined metrics.
- Ensures the regional teams remain consistent with the department’s overall vision and operation cadence
- Identifies, develops, and supports leaders and high-performing team members
- Champions a culture of continuous improvement and growth by enhancing training, coaching, and development programs within the department and across the Customer Organization.
- Helps shape and execute updated workflows, processes, procedures, and overall efficiency improvements, in addition to customer service best practices
- Acts as a point of escalation.
- Interfaces directly with both customers and internal departments to advocate on behalf of customer needs
- Assists with and leads projects and initiatives to scale the team to a 24/7 global operations.
- Partners with regional leaders and stakeholders across the organization including, but not limited to Support Enablement, Support Operations, People, Customer Success, Sales, and Engineering teams.
What is needed:
- 5+ years of professional experience in technical/customer support operations with strong experience overseeing B2B Product and/or Technical Support teams
- 2+ years of professional experience managing and developing people leaders
- Track record of success in building and maintaining high-performing customer support teams in a SaaS environment
- Passion for continuous improvement with the ability to analyze and enhance current processes through the implementation of best practices
- Experience driving projects to improve support-related processes
- Proven track record of effectively working with other departments within the organization to align strategies, remove roadblocks, and develop efficiencies that enhance the customer experience
- Strong planning, process, and analytical skills; a driver around the use of data to make decisions
- Ability to create and deliver compelling and effective presentations for all levels of the organization
- Innovates and develops new ways to achieve high levels of customer loyalty
- Exceptional leadership skills with the ability to motivate others to perform and achieve results within a diverse team
- A strong mentor who pays personal attention to the growth and development of others, and provides ongoing and constructive feedback while creating developmental opportunities
- Ability to work on a global scale with an appreciation for a variety of cultures and a general understanding of how business is conducted in key locations throughout the world
- A strategic thinker who is able to come up with out-of-the-box solutions that drive efficiency, enable scale, and deliver on customer and internal performance metrics.
- Proven track record of exceeding goals and achieving growth and success.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, ever-changing environment with a strong bias toward action
- Experience in a global support environment
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here, but some of our most popular benefits include our comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, tele-health and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for mediation), open paid time off, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, a generous stipend to outfit your remote office, and a focus on career growth including access to personal and professional coaching. We take a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion and offer parental leave, career pathing, and support employees’ ongoing learning and development through Udemy and access to life coaches via Modern Health. We also offer cool swag.
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.
Our core values:
Start with trust
Make the customer a hero
Cultivate inclusion & diversity
Iterate everything, always
Pursue growth with gratitude
Visit here to learn about perks and benefits at ActiveCampaign and see our values in action.