ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
The Customer Workflows business unit products enable organizations to create seamless customer experiences and drive fierce customer loyalty. Our products, Customer Service Management and Field Service Management, deliver omnichannel customer engagements, while uniting the front, middle, and back office to help teams resolve issues faster, and drive great experiences through our products.
Outbound Product Managers are key to help us scale as we continue to be one of the fastest growing business units at ServiceNow. Outbound Product Managers combine a deep understanding of product capabilities, and market and competitive dynamics, with a passion to inform roadmap and help our GTM, partner and customer ecosystem understand the value delivered.
What you get to do in this role:
- Develop high quality enablement content that describes the value of the product innovation with a focus on omnichannel and self-service capabilities.
- Develop a deep understanding of customer use cases and success outcomes, and influence product roadmap
- Develop best practices assets to drive adoption by customers and partners
- Become a trusted resource to promote the CSM vision with industry influencers, strategic partners and analyst firms.
- Work in close coordination with Inbound Product Management, Product Marketing, Product Success and Technical Alliances to define product strategy, release themes, go-to-market and customer adoption plans.
- Lead cross-functional teams to accomplish our goals.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 8 - 12 years of Product Management or related experience
- Deep experience with CRM applications, specifically Self-Service, Mobile Messaging, SMS, Chat or related is a strong plus
- Very strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with customers, executive staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.