ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
What you get to do in this role:
The Platform Outbound Product Management team is passionate about evangelization and ecosystem enablement. We are where the ServiceNow technology meets the customer to help drive customer adoption, understanding, and ultimately innovation with Platform solutions.
In this role you have key responsibilities related to supporting and enabling a high impact set of emerging Security solutions for the Now Platform. These responsibilities allow for cross functional workload with daily interactions with Customers, Prospects, Sales, Marketing, Product Management, Services, Support, Licensing, and Engineering.
What you get to do in this role:
- You will be both the internal and customer-facing Subject Matter Expert on Security emerging products. This requires the interest and willingness to be constantly learning the cybersecurity space and its intersection with industry standards organizations and regulated markets. With this combined proficiency and set of soft skills you will be able to simplify and articulate the products’ complexities for all audiences.
- Evangelize, enable, and energize core sales, solutions consulting and peer product specialist sales teams on platform security solutions.
- Sales Success
- You will be on the leading edge of establishing the go to market strategy and motion by collaborating with Inbound Product Management and Product Marketing to understand sales motions and value propositions.
- You will use those concepts to be the main coordinator and contributor of enablement content across multiple customer-facing teams to ensure the go to market motions are successful.
- You will support our internal go to market teams in their pursuit of deals related to our emerging Security products.
- Represent platform security for industry analyst responses.
- Inform and collaborate on pricing/packaging strategy for optimal user conversions across product packages.
- Influence product marketing teams to provide direction for product positioning, messaging and enablement that is both internal and public facing.
- Product Success
- You will be responsible for helping our early adopting customers achieve value from our emerging Security solutions.
- You will establish a series of customer success stories that can be published to help jump-start the reference engine for our emerging Security solutions.
- Be the voice of the customer, partner and sellers to establish oneself as the trusted advisor on platform security solution matters
- Customer Support – You will be working closely with customer support to ensure customer matters are adequately resolved to yield high customer satisfaction.
- Enable At Scale
- You will be a key contributor for establishing the emerging Security products Implementation best practices to yield optimal customer outcomes.
- You will be responsible for establishing repeatable action plans to drive customer focused outcomes to challenges related to current and emerging Security products, from activation to implementation to adoption and success, migrations and product end-of-life/support.
- Identify inefficiencies and new opportunities to improve business growth metrics.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 6 to 8 years of relevant outbound product management experience in a fast paced, high growth agile SaaS environment
- 5+ years experience with cloud security technology and its design, application, and implementation
- Experience with security governance/regulations pertaining to the financial industry
- The ability to make trade-off decisions between possible and desirable, which requires a good sense of what is technically feasible
- Experience with delivering product presentations to large audiences
- Proven ability to execute to plan and getting things done
- Strong verbal and visual communication skills
- Exceptional problem-solving skill
- Enjoys working in a highly collaborative environment
- CISSP certification recommended but not required
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.