We are seeking an exceptional Senior Product Manager to join our expanding team focused on innovating ActiveCampaign’s Customer Data Platform & Analytics products. In this role, you’ll own Analytics products that help businesses deliver meaningful and personalized experiences to their prospects and customers through data informed decision making. You’ll drive the innovation of our Analytics suite which provides actionable insights including predictive and prescriptive analytics for a variety of marketing, sales and service use cases spanning the entire customer lifecycle.
Our ideal candidate will build trust amongst the team, lead with a vision, create and drive focus, quality, balance and foster a collaborative environment. You will not only lead your team(s) but will also be responsible for facilitating communication across the organization and to our customers regarding your products. You will ensure we are listening to our customers so that we may produce the best product possible based on market demands.
This is a very important role that will have a broad impact at ActiveCampaign.
What your day could consist of:
- Working closely with Product, Engineering and Design leaders to build a roadmap for your team/s that is consistent with ActiveCampaign's strategic vision
- Collecting and analyzing feedback from our customers and key stakeholders to build out requirements
- Building deep customer and market understanding by working with external and internal stakeholders
- Empowering teams to solve customer problems without constrained thinking and with a platform mindset
- Collaborating with design, engineering and data science leaders to ensure successful product delivery across your products
- Working with other leaders to define and measure product objectives & goals
- Drive product & tech org to achieve goals
- Defining/measuring usage signals & leveraging them to drive product performance
- Facilitating communication across the organization and to our customers
- Partnering with Product Marketing and other orgs to ensure successful GTM & operational readiness
What is needed:
- 5+ years experience as a product manager in SaaS
- Experience with AI powered analytics or related business intelligence products; marketing technology / CRM platforms a plus
- Strong entrepreneurial and ownership spirit and ability to thrive with ambiguity
- Ability to breakdown complex projects into work streams, achievable roadmaps and iterative releases that deliver customer value
- Being a curious learner in fast-paced environment
- Experience with agile software development methodologies with weekly release cycles
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be able to communicate with a variety of internal and external audiences and clearly articulate the product vision
- Be effective at communicating the “why” to various audiences and achieve buy in
- Ability to effectively coordinate across internal teams such as marketing, engineering and design
- Proven track record of execution and delivery of successful products
- Strong analytical skills with ability to make decisions without perfect information
- Ability to distill high level requirements into actionable strategies/plans
- Excel at leading creation and iteration of prototypes and designs
- Ability to prioritize work and understand the trade-offs to make the best decisions for your products
- Ability to lead by example and to drive quality in team, department and organization
We are a category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform (CXA) that helps over 150,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to 600+ pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and machine learning for powerful segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat, and text.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. You can find out more about our DEI initiatives here.
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the world, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 150,000 today to millions. We have been ranked #4 Best Place to Work on Built In Chicago in 2021, a best workplace for remote employees by Quartz and received recognition as a great place to work across all of our regions, and continue to be globally recognized for our employee-centric culture here.
Perks and benefits:
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here, but some of our most popular benefits include:
-Comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, telehealth and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for mediation)
-Open paid time off
-Generous 401(k) matching with no vesting
-Generous stipend to outfit your remote office
-Career growth including access to personal and professional coaching through Udemy
-Access to life coaches via Modern Health
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.