Senior Product Manager, Benefits Engagement at Jellyvision
Jellyvision is hiring a Senior Product Manager, Benefits Engagement
Jellyvision’s headquarters is in Chicago, and, post-COVID, many of us will be returning to the Chicago offices (by choice, not requirement -- our philosophy is “Flexible First”). But this position is also eligible for work by a remote employee out of CA, FL, GA, IL, KY, MA, MI, MN, NY, NC, OH, OR, PA, TX, UT, WA, or WI.
Who we are
We at Jellyvision are the proud parents of ALEX®, an interactive employee communications platform that makes tricky decisions—like choosing and using employee benefits—easier and more enjoyable. The success of ALEX has exceeded our wildest work-related dreams, which is why we need a talented Senior Product Manager to help us.
How you'll help
The Employee and Employer value team is responsible for creating both market and Jellyvision value by identifying, evaluating, and solving problems or pain points for employees, particularly those where there is pain for both employees and employers alike. Senior Product Managers on this team help perform ongoing customer and product discovery to validate market needs, launch and scale new solutions in the market to benefit employees, and measure their engagement and business performance to continue iterating in the future. As Jellyvision expands our solutions to help employers with reducing healthcare costs, a Senior Product Manager will lead our vision and strategy for using benefits year round, perform ongoing customer and product discovery to identify and validate market needs, and launch and scale new solutions in the market to benefit employers, partners, and employees alike.
What you'll do
- Lead product discovery efforts for your problem area. Drive research for employee, employer, and market perspective, opportunities/problems to be solved, and drivers of value. Champion this viewpoint into the organization.
- Identify and continually evaluate the strategy for how Jellyvision can help employees have more awareness of benefits relevant to them, particularly those that save an employer money.
- Lead efforts for willingness to pay and monetization strategy. Seek out ways to drive monetization through different channels. Create a business case for any investments or tradeoffs.
- Drive the vision and four quarter rolling roadmap for your problem area.
- Identify opportunities to acquire or partner to move our vision forward, and work with product leadership to lead buy/build/partner activities.
- Partner closely with UX to create and test prototypes to make recommendations on user experience.
- Work with product marketing and revenue teams to build go to market plans and materials, and successfully launch and scale products in market. Gain sales buy in for features as part of decision making, not only as part of go to market.
- Based on performance and market analysis, propose and drive key iterations, pivot or decision to kill the product, as well as roadmap for future iterations. Be proactive in developing options to ensure the product can be successful.
- Create requirements and work with cross functional teams (creative, production, application and foundation engineering, etc) to continually prioritize and execute features, determine releases, write stories, etc.
- Communicate with the cross functional team, other product managers, and key stakeholders across the organization in Revenue, Implementation, Production, Product Marketing, Leadership, etc.
Experience & skills you'll need
- 5+ years of product management experience
- Proven track record of successfully delivering and scaling new products in market
- Strong analytical skills: Able to understand business performance and make decisions based on the data
- Strong communication skills: Able to present new concepts and ideas to internal stakeholders and executives along with partners to promote and gain feedback on new features and products
- Demonstrated ability to lead teams and work cross functionally
- Experience in customer discovery, ideation, and design thinking practices
- Customer Focus
- Communicates effectively
- Nimble learning
- Decision Quality
- Balances Stakeholders
- Manages Ambiguity
- Plans and Aligns
Our credo is a simple one: be helpful. And we think we can be most helpful if our workforce is as diverse in thought, perspective, and culture as the people who use our products. We are looking to add amazing people to our team who will bring diversity across many lines, including race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, sex, and country of origin.
Thanks for your interest in Jellyvision!