Senior Product Manager - CLM for Salesforce
Product Management | San Francisco, California, Chicago, Illinois
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agree-able for our employees, customers and the world in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Product & Program Management teams work on some of the most impactful and challenging problems in the Software industry. We are a highly collaborative cross-border group that operates on the edge between Engineering and the business and helps to design solutions from concept to launch – all while focusing on and advocating for what’s best for our customers. We work closely with Engineering and Design to create some of the most innovative never-been-done-before products. We partner with the Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, Finance, Legal, and Security teams to bring the product to market.
DocuSign Product Managers are responsible for driving ongoing feature enhancements for our award-winning products. You will be responsible for helping to drive our product offerings to support the evolving business needs of customers and prospects, which range from large, multinational enterprise companies to consumers and small businesses. As a CLM for Salesforce Senior Product Manager you will be leading the strategy and roadmap of our CLM (Contract Lifecycle Management) portfolio and driving its adoption in the Salesforce ecosystem. You will work closely with Senior Product Management professionals, Prospects, Support, Customers and Partners while collaborating with User Experience, Engineering, IT, Marketing, Product and Program Management. You will help develop the roadmap, vision, definition, design and deliver the underlying platform systems and applications necessary to support our continued success, a broadening product portfolio, the basis for new innovative product capabilities, and improve operational efficiencies.
Your objectives will be directly linked to business metrics such as revenue, customer satisfaction, and operational efficiency.
This is an individual contributor role reporting to the Head of Product Management for CLM.
- Assist in building the strategy and roadmap for CLM for Salesforce
- Assist in driving the vision and requirements, translate them to functional specifications, facilitate a sound design and deliver an efficient experience
- Actively leverage primary and secondary research to deepen understanding of customers across their lifecycle, from awareness to renewal and expansion
- Drive insights on the markets and segments in which these applications compete; stay abreast of industry trends, events, and channels to anticipate customer needs
- Understand and profile high value, innovative use cases purchased and implemented by a variety of industry customers
- Evaluate and prioritize requirements in partnership with sales, marketing, and product team leadership, leveraging industry best practices and new innovations. Prioritize and manage a product backlog for effective release and sprint planning
- Work with Program Management, Design and Engineering to ensure product ships on time and to quality
- 8+ years related experience with a Bachelor’s degree or 6+ years related experience with a Master’s degree in product management for an enterprise cloud/SaaS product/service or a combination of product management and engineering or management consulting working on solving large-scale technology issues
- Experience working cross-functionally with Product Management, Design, Engineering, IT, Operations, Program Management, Marketing, Sales and Customer Support
- Direct experience using iterative or Agile methodologies (e.g. SCRUM)
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technology related area of study (CS, EE, IT, Systems, MIS, etc.)
- Experience with Salesforce solutions and technologies
- Demonstrated success building/managing large-scale technology products including new, existing, or legacy products
- Experience working with Salesforce ecosystem and AppExchange-listed products
- Salesforce admin certification
- An experienced influencer with the ability to collaborate well in a matrixed environment having multiple stakeholders
DocuSign® helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, hundreds of thousands of customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. Plus, we save more trees together! And that’s a good thing.
DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer. DocuSign is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the business and who feel a sense of inclusion and belonging when they join our team. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.