Senior Product Manager - Cloud at Relativity (Remote)
Are you looking to be in a workplace where colleagues inspire one another? Are you interested in competitive and impactful benefits? Do you prefer flexible work arrangements?
The Product Management team is looking for a Senior Product Manager, focused on Cloud Storage,to advance the architecture and experience of the storage of unstructured data of our rapidly growing SaaS product offering - RelativityOne. You will lead both discovery and development to achieve product outcomes with the ownership of the product roadmap, go-to-market activities, strategy and expertise in the domain. We ask that you are passionate about building deep customer (both inside and outside of Relativity) empathy, working with design and development, optimizing team processes, analyzing data, and communicating progress through leading indicators.
Your Role in Action
- Manage product portfolio strategy, roadmap, and goals
- Use deep user, market, competitive knowledge and data to share clear long-term product vision
- Communicate product vision and gain support from senior leadership and partners
- Justify roadmaps with both qualitative and quantitative data evidence
- Set leading indicators of product health and project success, and drive tactics based on insights from portfolio metrics
- Lead research and proposals to guide decisions
- Participate in exploratory design that validates hypotheses and proposed solutions
- Communicate product roadmap value to our customers, with the ability to speak in-depth technically and from a business point of view
- Think creatively to develop solutions customers haven't even considered
- Work with design and development to validate direction and solution
- Work with product marketing on go-to-market strategies
- Manage thoughtful scoping and prioritization while motivating through conflict and change
- Facilitate high priority defect prioritization, management, and communication
- Represent Relativity at industry trade shows and events
- Mentor junior team members, help improve the team's operations, and contribute to team-wide projects
- Provide high-quality, direct feedback to peers on both core values and work product
- 7+ years in product management, building custom software
- Experience with Agile software development and cloud technologies
- Familiarity with data, including to analyze product health, set goals, back up assumptions, and track success
- Desire to address complex problems, systems, and interactions
- Validate solutions and deliver features from beginning to delivery
- Experience presenting and a high degree of comfort speaking in public
Relativity is a team of passionate people always looking to grow and make our product and customer service the best it can be. Our team members come from diverse backgrounds with different skills and life experiences-and we love and celebrate those differences. We believe that employees are happiest when they're empowered to be their full, authentic selves, regardless how you identify.
So, please come as you are. We can't wait to meet you.
Comprehensive health, dental, and vision plans
Parental leave for primary and secondary caregivers
Flexible work arrangements
Two, week-long company breaks per year
Unlimited time off
Training investment program
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.