ActiveCampaign’s category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform helps over 130,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to hundreds of pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and machine learning for powerful orchestration, segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat, and text. Over 70% of ActiveCampaign’s customers use its 300+ integrations including Shopify, Square, Facebook, Eventbrite, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in both Marketing Automation and CRM All-In-One on G2.com.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. If this matches your goals and interests, we hope you consider joining our team!
As the fastest-growing SaaS company in Chicago, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 130,000 today to millions.
With this growth, we are currently seeking stellar Senior Product Managers to join our expanding team. As our ideal candidate you will be able to build trust amongst the team, lead with a vision, create and drive focus, quality, balance and foster a collaborative environment. You as a Product manager will not only lead your team but will also be responsible for facilitating communication across the organization and to our customers regarding your product. You will ensure we are listening to our customers so that we may produce the best product possible based on market demands.
This is an exciting role as your contributions will have a direct impact on the growth of the department and the company and you can bring your passion for great products to the table everyday.
Does this sound like you? Then we would like to hear from you!
What Your Day Could Consist of:
- Being the Product Lead for 1-2 product teams and facilitating planning meetings
- Working closely with Product leaders, Engineering and Design to build a roadmap for your team/s that is consistent with ActiveCampaign's strategic vision
- Collecting and analyzing feedback from our customers and key stakeholders to build out requirements
- Collaborating with design and developers during the development process
- Facilitating communication across the organization and to our customers
- Testing new features and getting them ready for release
- Coordinating the release role out
What You Need:
- 5+ years experience as a product manager in the software development space
- Experience with agile software development methodologies with weekly release cycles
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be able to communicate with a variety of internal and external audiences and clearly articulate the product vision
- Be effective at communicating the “why” to various audiences and achieve buy in
- Ability to effectively coordinate across internal teams such as marketing, development and design
- Proven track record of execution and delivery of successful products
- Ability to breakdown large projects into iterative releases
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to distill high level requirements into actionable cards for design and development
- Ability to prioritize work and understand the trade-offs to make the best decisions for your products
- Ability to lead by example and to drive quality in team, department and organization
- Experience leading and mentoring PMs a plus
- Experience in CRM or Sales Automation, Enablement, or Productivity is a plus
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. We'll share all the details later on but in summary: comprehensive health and wellness benefits including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, open time off plan, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, lunch and endless snacks/ beverages, reimbursed commuting, education budgets, ongoing learning and development, a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion, parental leave, career pathing and lots of swag.
Check out more information on our benefits & perks here.
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.
Our core values:
Start with trust
Make the customer a hero
Cultivate inclusion & diversity
Iterate everything, always
Pursue growth with gratitude
Visit here to learn about perks and benefits at ActiveCampaign and see our values in action.