Senior Product Manager, CX at Fast Radius
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:55 a.m. (CST) on Wednesday, September 8, 2021
We believe manufacturing is important not only for what it makes but for what it makes possible for the world. Our first-of-its-kind Cloud Manufacturing Platform™ represents a new, more sustainable infrastructure to design, make, and move physical goods in the digital age. Working with companies across a variety of industries – from growing startups to Fortune 500 companies – Fast Radius helps customers with all stages of the manufacturing process from new product development to ongoing part production. We have recently announced our intent to become a publicly-listed company as the next step in scaling our vision for the future of design, manufacturing, and logistics.
Bring your own product management skills to help develop an emerging platform to create the next generation of the manufacturing industry.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Play a significant role in the next manufacturing revolution, bringing to bear a platform that delivers a collaborative and comprehensive approach to manufacturing.
- Collaborate with UX design, software engineering and other functions, while leveraging user research and data analysis, to gain insight, develop hypotheses and identify opportunities to create impactful customer solutions.
- Conduct customer research, requirement gathering, working in cross-functional teams (especially product, UX, design and marketing), and driving decisions based on actionable metrics.
- Champion successful outcomes for your team and Fast Radius through clear communication around OKRs, initiatives and priority.
- Grow our Product practice and assist with the refinement of our product process, vision, strategy and roadmap.
- Eventually own areas of the strategic roadmap that align with our vision and strategy, while also owning detailed requirements that translate into clear development efforts.
- Maintain trust through transparent communication with regard to progress, successes and losses.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience building a software product as a Product Manager
- Deep understanding of what makes a great user experience across web, desktop and mobile.
- Strong analytical problem-solving with the ability to grasp unwieldy problems and break those down into a subset of manageable challenges.
- Radical customer focus with a strong curiosity and past experience in SaaS products.
- Effective communicator who can clearly communicate the needs of the customer and is able to align stakeholders Leadership that couples empathy, humility, and a relentless desire to experiment, learn, and adapt
- Agile/Scrum development experience a plus
Every day you can expect to work in an inclusive environment that makes excellence possible, where great work and ideas matter more than seniority. We believe in experimenting fearlessly and learning from our failures—quickly. Our leaders have grown successful companies before, and they understand that businesses thrive when capable people have the freedom to solve problems without constraints.
We want you to come to work happy, healthy, and balanced so you can expect excellent benefits:
- Competitive compensation and bonus structure
- Comprehensive health care including dental and vision
- Generous vacation policy as well as a 401K plan
Fast Radius is proud to be an equal opportunity employer because diverse perspectives make for better products, better processes, and a better company. We encourage applicants from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, Veteran status, or other protected status.
Read Full Job Description