Senior Product Manager - Data
Product Manager - Unique opportunity with a mobile marketing leader
Vibes helps brands unlock new revenue by arming them with the technology and expertise they need to succeed in mobile marketing.
We are a group of passionate technologists, intent on solving hard problems in the evolving world of mobile engagement. We focus on collaboration and continuous improvement of our products and ourselves.
You are a Product Manager with a passion for data and creating amazing customer experiences to connect people to the brands they love. You have experience delivering successful, data informed SaaS experiences and are excited to own our Data experience and continue making it the key differentiator of our platform. You are energized by setting a vision, experimenting to validate or invalidate assumptions, and leading a product experience team to build software that will interact with millions of people via their phones.
- Define data strategy for our platform
- Manage product development of that strategy through lean hypotheses & experimentation, defining customer experiences and journeys, owning and managing the product backlog
- Lead the team to take potential data, models, and outputs and integrate them into the current platform experience or potential new experiences
- Work with Data & Analytics engineering team to build predictive and prescriptive data intelligence into our Mobile Engagement platform
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales, Customer Success and Technology to understand feasibility and constraints of potential alternative solutions
- Communicate team's accomplishments upward and outward throughout organization
- Be a compelling market-facing voice for Vibes’ data vision and experiences
- 2+ years relevant product management experience, strongly preferred
- Ability to analyze data, write SQL, and interpret experiment results
- Understanding of data modeling, data infrastructure, and statistical and machine learning
- Ability to understand and speak the language of data scientists and data engineers to be at the leading edge of the fast moving data landscape through experience with tools such as:
- Modern BI / Analytics tools such as Microstrategy or Tableau
- R or related languages/frameworks
- AI and ML frameworks and tools
- Experience playing the product owner role of an engineering team
- Lean business development and customer development experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Our Core Values:
- Respect, Honesty, and Integrity for All Stakeholders
- Always be Learning
- Relentless Focus on the Customer
- Never be Satisfied
- Create Value
- Seek Accountability and Ownership
Vibes is an equal opportunity employer that encourages and fosters diversity in the workplace. We offer a career building experience in a fast-paced organization and industry.