Senior Product Manager- Grocery at Chowbus
Chowbus is a fast growing, well-funded food startup headquartered here in Chicago on a mission to help diners to discover new and exquisite dishes, and to give traditional mom and pop restaurants a fighting chance to succeed without compromising who they truly are. By building a super app, our goal is to be the one stop shop for everything related to food.
At Chowbus, a Product Manager is effectively the CEO of their area, working with designers, developers and senior management to invent new features and experiences, delight our users and support the business growth. This role is both technical and business facing and the successful candidate should be analytical, creative and comfortable driving vision, writing technical specifications and leading decision-making discussions. For this role specifically, you will help create a stellar consumer and merchant experience for our suite of products supporting Delivery, the backbone of the Chowbus platform.
- Be the end-to-end owner of the suite of products including supply, logistics and consumer experience for Groceries.
- Build and maintain the product roadmap based on business vision, user research, market and competitive analysis and in collaboration with product leaders and leaders in marketing, business development, regional sales and operations.
- Work with designers and engineers to establish UX/UI and technical requirements for each feature.
- With each launch, drive adoption, measure results, optimize product, present wins, celebrate team.
- Ensure clear communication and coordination across partners.
- Contribute to the long-term Chowbus product roadmap in various product lines.
We are excited if you...
- Have a degree in Computer Science or Engineering / Math; an MBA or Master’s degree in business related fields would be a plus.
- Have a minimum of 5 years strong product experience with a track record of successfully delivering business impacting projects in the e-commerce industry, preferably direct experience driving supply/logistics products and consumer experience in e-commerce.
- Are proficient in extracting insights from product metrics and making data-driven decisions.
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset and bias toward action.
- Have a strong empathy and deep understanding in customers’ frame of mind.
- Have demonstrated the capability to translate complex business and product goals into clearly understandable product specifications.
- Can influence peers and senior management through clear thinking and communication.
- Learn by quickly testing out new hypotheses.
- Have a track record of managing multiple projects at the same time in a dynamic environment.
- Have experience in achieving consistent results in an environment with team members in distributed locations.