Senior Product Manager, Growth at Affirm (Remote)
Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest. Affirm, Inc. proudly includes Affirm, PayBright, and Returnly.
We are looking for a user-centric Product Manager who is passionate about our mission and our customers. In this role, you’ll be focused on driving user growth by defining the product strategy and roadmap and owning key optimizations through all stages of the user lifecycle. This Product Manager will spend the time to understand our user’s needs, delve into the data to understand behaviors and sharpen their instincts to anticipate non-obvious opportunities that will change the trajectory of our product.
In this role, you will also work with designers, engineers, analysts, marketers, and other team members within the organization to ensure that our product reaches customers and provides a remarkable, delightful experience. Your job will include identifying growth levers for the product, building new experiences where needed, and iterating and taking risks to drive long-term success. This Product Manager is comfortable with ambiguity, works well cross-functionally and has an owner’s mentality.What You’ll Do
- Build the growth backlog, experimentation process, and strategic vision
- Hypothesize, develop, measure and iterate while leveraging insights to inform product direction
- Manage the entire product life cycle from ideation, to planning, execution and launch
- Influence key stakeholders throughout Affirm to align intent, resources, and prioritization
- Partner closely with the Growth marketing teams to drive user traffic to Affirm surfaces and optimize communications across key customer touch-points
- Lead a cross-functional team of engineering, design, operations, and marketing in delivering products quickly while maintaining a high standard of quality
- 5+ years of product management experience
- User centricity coupled with passion and drive to change consumer finance for the better
- Experience designing intuitive products based on qualitative and quantitative insights
- Track record of successfully launching and growing consumer software products and services with a team of cross functional partners
- Strong analytical skills, competence in SQL, and experience with tools for doing data analysis
- Nice to have: Growth experience working with SEO / SEMO, Paid Growth, DSPs, Ad Networks / Exchanges
Location - Remote U.S.
Grade - USA30
Affirm is proud to be a remote-first company! The majority of our roles are remote and can be located anywhere in the U.S. and Canada (with the exception of the U.S. Territories, Quebec, Yukon, Nunavut, and the Northwest Territories) unless the job indicates a different global location. We are currently building operations in Spain, Poland, and Australia. Employees in remote roles have the option of working remotely or from an Affirm office in their country of hire, and may occasionally travel to an Affirm office or elsewhere for required meetings or team-building events. Our offices in Chicago, New York, Pittsburgh, Salt Lake City, San Francisco and Toronto will remain operational and accessible for anyone to use on a voluntary basis, subject to local COVID-19 guidelines.
All full-time jobs at Affirm (excluding interns and apprentices) are tied to a transparent grade-based pay range taking location into account. The grade for this position in Colorado is listed above.
Read more about what that means for this position; find the Colorado base pay range for the position and benefits here.
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2020 DEI Report.
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.