CoinFlip is a leading financial services platform focused on the digital economy. Headquartered in Chicago, CoinFlip operates the world’s largest network of cryptocurrency ATMs by volume and an over-the-counter trading desk, giving the world quick, easy, and secure access to the benefits of cryptocurrency.
CoinFlip placed No. 60 on the 2021 Inc. 5000 list, making it the top-ranked cryptocurrency company in the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies. CoinFlip was also named the 2021 #1 fastest-growing company in Chicago by Crain’s and was awarded the 2021 Silver Stevie ® Award for Customer Service.
With a 5-year growth rate of 1,715,091.9%, the company is looking to quickly expand its current headcount across all departments. It’s an exciting time to join CoinFlip as it plans to add additional business lines, expand internationally, and cement itself as a leading fintech company.
We are looking for a seasoned product leader who can work with the Digital Solutions and Platform teams and lead the design, development and implementation of CoinFlip's next generation Registration and Master Catalogue platforms for crypto services.
This is a unique role spanning multiple services and stack layers, so previous experience with Master Data Management and microservices is paramount.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to refine the Registration & Master Catalogue strategy and align it with overall organizational goals
- Understand the developers' pain-points and advocate for extensible yet versatile microservices and APIs across CoinFlip's ecosystem
- Drive the Registration & Master Catalogue specifications and definitions via well-written stories and assist a team of incredibly smart developers to execute in an Agile environment
- Communicate both strategic vision, tactical plans and execution updates to the entire company
- Work with product marketing management to develop launch plans and pricing strategies for each service
- Minimum of 6 years of product management experience, with a track record of launching microservices and APIs Master data management and IAM experience is a must
- Experience working in an Agile environment with previous experience in a SCRUM role (Master or PO)A builder with extensive experience in financial services products Exceptional communicator with strong written, oral and presentation skills
- B.S. in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- A passion for Crypto and Blockchain technologies and the possibilities they offer to achieve economic inclusion for all
- Previous experience in Crypto, DeFI and/or Blockchain technologies
- Previous software engineering experience
- Previous experience with KYC technologies
Working at CoinFlip means collaborating with experienced, people-first leaders with a clear vision and a track record of success. We offer a collaborative, positive working environment where we encourage employees to balance productivity with the need to recharge the batteries. And of course, you get paid pretty well - we offer competitive compensation packages, including equity, performance-based incentives, and competitive benefits for full-time employees.
CoinFlip values diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing an inclusive and accessible work environment. We thank all candidates who apply, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. By applying to this role, you give express consent that CoinFlip may send you informational text (SMS) messages regarding this role, your application, and the application process. You can cancel the SMS service at any time by replying "STOP" to the text message you received. If at any time you forget what keywords are supported, just reply "HELP" to the text message you received. Message and data rates apply. If you require an accommodation, please let us know. We will work with you to meet your needs.