Senior Product Manager, Mobile (Outbound) at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud-based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
ServiceNow's Emerging Interfaces team is a platform organization responsible for the critical user touchpoints that are changing how employees and end users engage with ServiceNow. These platform touchpoints include the mobile platform, conversational interfaces (chatbot, asynchronous messaging, voice), and also include user experience analytics.
This is a unique opportunity to serve as a leader in the definition and execution of product adoption and growth success motions within one of the fastest growing product lines at one of the largest and fastest growing enterprise SaaS companies in the world.
Outbound product managers work directly with business units, customers, partners, and the field to enhance their overall experience with the product and make them successful. They are highly technical and can understand how features and capabilities can be harnessed within the end-to-end systems across the ServiceNow platform for the betterment of customer experiences and the company's vertical offers. This is a hybrid role with multi-dimensional skills that span from going deep on specific implementations and scripting customizations, while also delivering scalable and repeatable programs
What you will do in this role:
- Be the technical focal point of contact & coordination for critical ServiceNow initiatives that focus around mobile application development and deployment using ServiceNow's in-platform build tools, and developer SDK's/APIs.
- Build solutions and demonstrations using ServiceNow's Emerging Interfaces technology that addresses at-scale customer use cases and market needs
- Develop a deep understanding on customer use cases and success outcomes
- Drive at scale initiatives that increase customer time-to-value, and ability to extend standard functionality to achieve even greater business outcomes.
- Support customer and market initiatives in areas of mobile application development, ServiceNow Mobile Publishing, and enterprise distribution models
- Establish a trusted / strategic advisor relationship with internal business units, and front-line sales expert teams
- Develop and continuously publish content that connects capability to value, with a particular focus on "How To" content tied to the most relevant customer use cases. (Example: Mobile App Academy)
- Uncover and mitigate any risk that threatens market adoption of product releases
- Ensure ongoing adoption by the customers of the continuously innovating within our products
- Act as the liaison between Product Management and our Customers with a focus on developing scalable/repeatable best practices
- Experiment and test hypothesis on new ways to drive continuous improvement in customer self-service
- Support industry analyst engagements to help position ServiceNow as a leader in the industry
- 5+ years of experience in product roles such as Product Manager, Solution Architect, Technical/Process Consultant, or Customer Success
- Strong enterprise customer experience
- Experience with mobile application development tools for Apple and Android ecosystems
- Mobile ecosystem expertise in the areas of Mobile Device Management, Mobile Application Management, and AppStore distribution models (B2B/B2C). Examples include Microsoft Intune, Mobile Iron, Apple AppStore, Apple Business Manager, and Google Play
- Basic coding & scripting skills is required. Must be able to read and understand code
- Experience with enterprise service management, customer service management, customer self-service background desired
- Fanatical about customer success and tenacious at driving long-term customer value
- Hands-on, results oriented person. You can go deep technically and are proficient in using/configuring customer use cases
- Highly data-driven with commitment to drive customer engagement towards business outcome and value realization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to lead customer engagements, present at developer events.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site .
Work personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in Office
A required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
A flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
A remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.