Senior Product Manager, New Products at Jellyvision
Senior Product Manager, New Products
Who we are
We at Jellyvision are the proud parents of ALEX, a platform that saves employees and their employers money by making tricky decisions—like choosing and using employee benefits—less confusing and more enjoyable. The success of ALEX has exceeded our wildest work-related dreams, which is why we need an experienced Senior Product Manager, New Products to help us continue on our journey.
How you'll help
The New Products team is responsible for identifying unmet needs and opportunities for our various customers and translating those into product strategy, roadmap, requirements and successful launch of products at Jellyvision. As Jellyvision expands our solutions to help employees, a Senior Product Manager will help us shape our vision for reducing employee healthcare spend, perform ongoing customer and product discovery to identify and validate market needs, and launch and scale new solutions in the market to benefit employers, partners, and employees alike.
What you'll do
- Understand employer, partner, user and market perspective, opportunities/problems to be solved, and drivers for willingness to pay. Champion this viewpoint into the organization.
- Drive the vision and roadmap for helping reduce employee and employee healthcare spend
- Connect dots between market trends, customer feedback, and business analysis. Seek out ways to drive monetization through different channels.
- Identify and analyze opportunities to acquire or partner to move our vision forward.
- Partner closely with UX/creative to identify user needs, hypotheses to validate through research or testing, and recommendations for ultimate user experience.
- Work with product marketing and revenue teams to build go to market plans and materials, and successfully launch and scale products in market.
- Based on performance and market analysis, propose and drive key iterations, pivot or decision to kill the product, as well as roadmap for future iterations. Be proactive in developing options to ensure the product can be successful
At the core, you'll be able to...
- Work with key product owners as well as cross-functional roles to develop a process to map out highest priorities that will drive growth.
- Bring healthcare industry knowledge to the product management team.
- Develop and communicate a prioritized roadmap of functionality.
- Work with domain, design and product engineering teams to define the solution.
- Optimize product lines and lead innovation within the business.
Experience & skills you'll need
- 5+ years of product management experience
- Experience launching products in Healthcare – preferably with B2B2C experience
- Proven track record of successfully delivering and scaling new products in market
- Strong analytical skills: Able to understand business performance and make decisions based on the data
- Strong communication skills: Able to present new concepts and ideas to internal stakeholders and executives along with partners to promote and gain feedback on new features and products
- Demonstrated ability to lead teams and work cross functionally
- Experience in customer discovery, ideation, and design thinking practices
- Strategic Mindset
- Drives Vision and Purpose
- Business Insight
- Manages Ambiguity
- Drives Results
- Communicates Effectively
- Cultivates Innovation
Our credo is a simple one: be helpful. And we think we can be most helpful if our workforce is as diverse in thought, perspective, and culture as the people who use our products. We are looking to add amazing people to our team who will bring diversity across many lines, including race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity, sex, and country of origin.
Thanks for your interest in Jellyvision!