Senior Product Manager, Progressive Web Apps at Reverb
As an Etsy employee, you can do the work you love, be yourself, and make an impact in the lives of millions. Our commitments to diversity and inclusion, team culture and the spaces where we work all reflect our mission to keep commerce human.Job Description
The Progressive Web Apps (PWA) team is working to create and deliver the fastest, most intuitive, and most responsive experience for people to purchase items on Etsy through their mobile devices — without having to download our app. We’re finding new ways to use technology to build pages and interactions that are fast and elegant, and we’re excited to define the future of Etsy’s mobile web experience.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will be responsible for delivering innovative experiences that elevate the mobile web platform to improve the buyer experience on Etsy. In this role you will join a newly-formed team that is moving quickly to develop a strategy and roadmap, executing on plans to build sustained value for our business and our customers. You’ll collaborate with cross-functional partners in design, engineering, research, and analytics.
About the role:
- Develop and own a product strategy and roadmap that is clearly articulated, easily understood, and delivers meaningful value to our customers and business.
- Responsible for prioritizing product features through continuous iteration and experimentation.
- Through meticulous user research and analysis, you’ll explore, ideate, validate, and build products that are strategically aligned with our business goals.
- Collaborate with outstanding designers, user researchers, data analysts, engineers and data scientists to build immersive and business driving experiences.
- Accountable for the performance of key user flows on mobile web
- 5+ years of Product Management experience
- Prior experience with mobile experiences – building native apps, PWA or responsive-web experiences is a huge plus.
- Excited and passionate about solving consumer-facing problems, developing strategies and roadmaps, and executing those plans to bring value to our business and customers.
- Experienced with using qualitative and quantitative data (especially from A/B tests) to make product decisions. You also know when and how to balance data with intuition.
- Inspiring, engaging and clear communication style; optimistic and forward-looking!
- Natural collaborator who knows how to drive decision-making with Engineering, Product Design, Analytics, and Research partners.
- A passionate member of the Etsy community and someone who believes in Etsy’s vision, mission and values!
At Etsy, we believe that a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace makes us a more relevant, more competitive, and more resilient company. We welcome people from all backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences. Etsy is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. While Etsy supports visa sponsorship, sponsorship opportunities may be limited to certain roles and skillsets.