SpotOn creates software and payments solutions that redefine how small businesses and restaurants operate to grow and achieve success. We are one of the fastest growing companies in fin-tech and have received over $100MM in VC funding in 2020. Our platform of products combined with a concierge service team deliver a world-class customer experience to business owners and their team.
We build easy-to-use tools for businesses that empower them to more easily succeed as well as weave rich connections with their customers. SpotOn’s platform offers rewards, deals, online reviews, and data analytics in conjunction with cutting edge POS systems and payment applications. Tools like these were previously only available to big businesses with big bankrolls and their own developers, but our platform caters to neighborhood stores, independent retailers, and small to mid-sized chains.
As a Senior Product Manager at SpotOn, you will be responsible for driving product initiatives from inception through execution for our restaurant team. You must possess a unique blend of business, technical expertise and analytical skills. You will collaborate closely with designers, engineers, QA and other cross-functional team members within the organization to build a product that amazes and delights our users. This particular role is focused on our native android apps for the Restaurant Handheld and Customer-Facing Display and will include building out a greenfield android-based POS. This is an immensely important role as it will interact with many teams across our products and will help shape the future of product at SpotOn.
- Lead existing product initiatives and help discover and build new capabilities.
- Craft a compelling long-term vision for your respective area that drives success for our customers and for SpotOn.
- Identify product opportunities by advocating for the needs of customers, developers, and internal stakeholders.
- Constant, direct engagement with customers to understand how we can help them be more successful and advocate internally as their voice for the future of our products.
- Manage the entire product life cycle from ideation, to planning and execution.
- Hypothesize, measure and learn. Continuously collect, test and leverage data and insights to inform your decisions.
- 5+ years of product management experience or equivalent
- Demonstrated product responsibility of bringing a new product or legacy rebuild to market
- Restaurant experience is a must - this can be from having managed one, or building restaurant products
- Experience delivering complex powerful products that are made simple for our users
- Comfort with user research and interacting with customers to collect qualitative feedback and inform the direction of a redesign
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum software development and writing user stories
- An analytical and metrics driven work style that leverages data to make informed decisions
- An ability to manage multiple teams and multiple projects in an iterative process
- Strong presentation skills and a clear and concise communication style
… then here’s a bit about what we have to offer!
- Flexible working schedule
- Full medical, dental, vision insurance
- Paid vacation, holiday & sick time
- Fast-growing company with opportunities to advance
- 401K with matching
SpotOn is committed to hiring a diverse workforce. We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other basis as prohibited by federal, state or local law