Senior Product Manager, ShopRunner Browser
We connect customers to the brands they love by way of a thriving marketplace and a members-only service that provides benefits across 140+ of the best online stores. Our members save time and money with benefits including free 2-day shipping, easy 2-click checkout, and free returns, all while we help them stay up on the latest trends.
For merchants, we’re driving eCommerce business, producing insights with a growing data analytics practice to boot. With a powerful two-sided network and a robust data platform, we’re creating an eCommerce win-win, helping retailers compete. The landscape of retail is changing and we’re here to empower retailers to take their place in that exciting evolution.
We have people in offices around the world: Headquartered in Chicago, with offices in Conshohocken, PA (Philly area), New York, San Mateo and Krakow, Poland. We hustle to get things done, creating wins for customers, merchants and each other.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
ShopRunner is evolving its mobile app to be a shopping destination where customers discover on-trend fashion, develop their personal style, and buy with confidence. As a Browser Extension Product Manager, you will be responsible for making the ShopRunner browser extension the ultimate shopping companion. You will use the extension to deliver and reenforce ShopRunner member benefits, bring customers from out of the network into the network, and ultimately making shopping online (especially at ShopRunner network partners) better. You will be obsessed with the customer experience and creating value for our network partners.
You will be responsible for ideating, researching, testing, and defining new features or feature improvements that enhance how customers shop online. You will collaborate deeply with design and engineering to bring ideas from concept to customer. You will collect and analyze quantitative data and qualitative feedback to iterate and improve the experience. You will stay up to date with browser extension trends and competitive activity. The breadth of your learning and recommendations will inform feature development, and ultimately the product roadmap.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Own the browser extension product suite and related business strategy
- Build the product roadmap and develop related delivery milestones
- Manage new feature implementation including creating product requirement documents, feature specs, wireframes, analytics requirements, and KPI definitions
- Vet product ideas by testing with users and staying up to date on market trends
- Provide UX feedback both in the design and implementation phase of a project
- Collaborate closely with design and dev team in an integrated agile process
- Draft and prioritize user stories
- Triage product requests, ideas, and bug reports
- Monitor and analyze product dashboards
- Clearly communicate feature / project status to all stakeholders, and take responsibility for deadlines and deliverables
- Make key product decisions based on product analytics and consumer insights
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- 5+ years of product management experience, and at least 8 years of professional experience
- You’ve worked hand-in-hand with design and engineering teams defining and ultimately delivering features.
- You have experience creating product requirement documents, wireframes, analytics requirements and KPI definitions
- Customer Champion. You are obsessed with all the details that lead to a polished and beautiful product
- Detail Orientation. You sweat the small stuff. You’re extremely organized and accountable for tracking and delivering results.
- Bias for Action. You know how to make things happen.
- Enthusiasm. You are excited about working in a startup environment but are unfazed by the ambiguity and dynamic culture that come with it
- Product Experience. You’re familiar with agile methodologies. You have experience with and interest in consumer mobile products, especially e-commerce or retail.
- BS in a relevant field
Note: We are unable to provide sponsorship for this role
We want you to bring your whole human self to work every single day. We accept you for who you are and consider everyone on an equal opportunity basis without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.