ActiveCampaign's category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform (CXA) helps over 150,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to 500+ pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation and CRM for powerful segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat and text. Over 100,000 of ActiveCampaign's customers use its 850+ integrations including Microsoft, Shopify, Square, Facebook, and Salesforce. ActiveCampaign scores higher in customer satisfaction than any other solution in Marketing Automation, CRM, and E-Commerce Personalization on G2.com and is the Top Rated Email Marketing Software on TrustRadius. Pricing starts at just $9/month. Start a free trial at ActiveCampaign.com.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. If this matches your goals and interests, we hope you consider joining our team!
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 150,000 today to millions.
With this growth, we are currently seeking stellar Senior Product Manager to join our expanding team. As our ideal candidate you will be able to build trust amongst the team, lead with a vision, create and drive focus, quality, balance and foster a collaborative environment. You as a Product manager will not only lead your team but will also be responsible for facilitating communication across the organization and to our customers regarding your product. You will ensure we are listening to our customers so that we may produce the best product possible based on market demands.
As a member of the Channels Product Group you will shape and be responsible for setting and executing on strategies and tactics to extend ActiveCampaigns Omni-Channel Customer Experience Automation (CXA) Vision across channels. This role will specifically be charged with enhancing our SMS and text messaging product offering, our mobile messaging capabilities and will also participate in evaluation of how to smartly extend to new potential channel offerings.
This is an exciting role as your contributions will have a direct impact on the growth of the department and the company and you can bring your passion for great products to the table everyday. Does this sound like you? Then we would like to hear from you!
What your day could consist of:
- Being the Product Lead for 1-2 product teams and facilitating planning meetings
- Working closely with Product leaders, Engineering and Design to build a roadmap for your team/s that is consistent with ActiveCampaign's strategic vision
- Collecting and analyzing feedback from our customers and key stakeholders to build out requirements
- Collaborating with design and developers during the development process
- Facilitating communication across the organization and to our customers
- Testing new features and getting them ready for release
- Coordinating the release rollout with our internal teams and collaborating with the Marketing team on go-to-market activities, and customer adoption strategies
What is needed:
- 5+ years experience as a product manager in the software development spaceExperience developing, executing and scaling products at a high growth SaaS company
- Relevant experience is essential in SMS/MMS and text messaging, 2-way messaging (Whatsapp, Facebook Messenger, etc.), omni-channel communications, mobile push notifications, email and modern communication channels. Familiarity with paid digital advertising is also nice to have
- Experience with agile software development methodologies with weekly release cycles
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be able to communicate with a variety of internal and external audiences and clearly articulate the product vision
- Be effective at communicating the “why” to various audiences and achieve buy in
- Ability to effectively coordinate across internal teams such as marketing, development and design
- Proven track record of execution and delivery of successful products
- Ability to breakdown large projects into iterative releases
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to distill high level requirements into actionable cards for design and development
- Ability to prioritize work and understand the trade-offs to make the best decisions for your products
- Ability to lead by example and to drive quality in team, department and organization
- Experience leading and mentoring PMs a plus
- Experience in CRM or Sales Automation, Enablement, or Productivity is a plus
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here, but some of our most popular benefits include our comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, tele-health and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for mediation), open paid time off, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, a generous stipend to outfit your remote office, and a focus on career growth including access to personal and professional coaching. We take a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion and offer parental leave, career pathing, and support employees’ ongoing learning and development through Udemy and access to life coaches via Modern Health. We also offer cool swag.
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.
Our core values:
Start with trust
Make the customer a hero
Cultivate inclusion & diversity
Iterate everything, always
Pursue growth with gratitude
Visit here to learn about perks and benefits at ActiveCampaign and see our values in action.