Senior Product Manager - Transactions at Reverb
We believe leading with vision, proactively utilizing customer and stakeholder feedback loops, and understanding our customer experience and systems are essential to building impactful products. We believe a sense of purpose keeps teams aligned. We bring a global perspective to everything we build, including our transactions platform. If you want to work with a talented, nimble team in an environment that values accuracy, creativity, autonomy, and pragmatic decision-making, you'll be right at home here.
About the Role:
- Build an outcome-focused roadmap, manage competing needs and changing requirements under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment, and maintain a backlog focused on impactful themes of work.
- Work with key stakeholders in finance, accounting, risk and operations to understand their priorities and integrate them into the product roadmap.
- Understand the payments ecosystem, including the technical systems and operational processes that create user and business value, in order to clearly communicate the desired outcome of payments work.
- Bridge any knowledge gaps that exist between stakeholders and your team.
- Ensure stakeholders understand the status of projects.
- Partner with design and engineering to identify lean, sustainable approaches to deliver impactful changes to our platform.
- Work with product marketing and customer engagement to develop marketing and training material for feature launches.
- Nurture a continuous feedback loop between yourself, stakeholders and 3rd party vendors.
- 3+ years of relevant work as a product manager
- Strong systems thinking abilities.
- Experience managing competing priorities in a way that keeps the team focused while demonstrating progress to stakeholders.
- Experience participating in technical discussions and running meetings with technical and business leaders.
- A proven bias for action when managing multiple projects and priorities.
- Track record of anticipating/identifying possible project hurdles and ensuring timely resolution.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Confident using SQL to pull data for analysis.
- Familiarity with payments and/or accounting is a big plus.
- No-bureaucracy environment where ownership and initiative are valued.
- Health insurance and a healthy work environment.
- 401k with company match.
- Paid parental leave.
- Flexible vacation and sick days.
- Pre-tax commuter benefits.
- Bi-monthly lunches.
- A MacBook, monitor, keyboard, mouse of your choice and standing desk.