Senior Product Manager at Fetch Rewards
Who We Are:
- We reward shoppers for digitizing their shopping experience.
- Our mission is to delight the world’s shoppers with a free smartphone app that is easy, smart and fun.
Why Join the Fetch Family?
- We make it better for users even when that's difficult for us
- We empower people with information and trust
- We challenge ideas, not people
- We think bigger and keep building
- We find ways to bring the fun to Fetch!
- We are backed by some of the top VCs in our space and experiencing hyper-growth as a company
- We trust and empower product managers with autonomy to do what’s right for our customers
- We offer a fast paced, highly collaborative environment that allows you to work remotely from anywhere
- We have a strong product culture that's aimed to grow product managers into future product/business leaders
We're committed to building an empowered and inclusive community of innovative and passionate people. As a growing organization, we need team players who can go above and beyond their individual responsibilities to help our company build towards its vision. If you are a creative, hard-working, and fun-seeking person interested in working with a close-knit group of highly talented people, this is the right place for you.
Fetch Rewards is an equal employment opportunity employer.The Role!
At Fetch Rewards, our vision is to help make shopping easy, fun and smart. Millions of people use our app every month and we are growing rapidly. Even though we are already ranked as one of the top shopping apps in the App Store and have earned a 4.8/5 rating, we believe our product can do so much more. And we need you to help make it happen.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to take ownership of a feature area. You will lead a cross-functional product and engineering team to determine the product strategy for your area, plan a roadmap and deliver key changes resulting in improvements to customer and business outcomes. (This role can be based from one of our offices in Madison, Chicago, New York and San Francisco -- or be remote from anywhere in the United States.)What kind of person are we looking for?
- Experienced product manager with a track record of setting strategic direction, building roadmaps, launching successful features, measuring results and improving outcomes
- Combination of customer obsessed and business focused in order to delight customers while achieving company goals
- Passion for our product and a related area supporting our shoppers, partners and business
- Hypothesis and data-driven to inform priorities, conceive experiments, measure outcomes and improve understanding
- Strong process orientation to be able to match technical improvements with associated operating procedure improvements to promote efficiency and consistency
- An effective communicator and collaborator including with engineering, operational departments, analytics, and design for their feature pack
- Comfortable with a high degree of ownership and bias for action in a fast paced, collaborative and dynamic environment
- Meet our team and learn about our customer experience and technical platform
- Get up to speed on existing research and product metrics in order to start developing an understanding of our customers and their needs
- Immerse yourself in the related domains for your area of focus
- Set your initial priorities and align on expectations for your role
- Begin working on day to day execution of projects already in development
- Establish and get alignment around the product vision and strategy for your area
- Start forming new hypotheses about how to address customer needs in your area
- Partner with design, engineering and analytics to set your priorities and roadmap
- Lead the definition, launch and assessment of product enhancements
- Demonstrate clear improvements to customer and business KPIs via successful feature launches
- Help to make others on the team better through your leadership and example
- Identify and lead implementation of new ways to help the product, team and overall company