Senior Product Manager at BigTime Software, Inc.
BigTime is the engine behind the greatest consulting firms on the planet, delivering back-office time/budgeting and invoicing to over 2,000 firms worldwide and tracking over $2 billion in billable time each year. Our flagship product is a SaaS-based system that is custom-built for the professional services industry. BigTime is a PE-backed company based in Chicago committed to helping clients run professional teams more efficiently, unlocking potential revenue and improving profitability. We are looking to add an experienced Senior Product Manager of Client Portal & Payment to our growing product team.
As the Senior Product Manager, you will be responsible for creating a successful Client Portal and Payment experience for our customers. We are looking for someone that understands the invoicing and payments space and has a track record of working with customers to understand their client interactions. The key to success is to find a thought leader that has a passion and proven ability to successfully launch and market a SaaS product. The right candidate will not only be an innovative and dynamic product manager,, they must also be passionate about rolling up their sleeves to deliver on the product strategy, and deliver results in a high growth environment.
- Develop and execute the product roadmap for Client Portal and Payments consistent with the company growth strategy
- Collect and analyze feedback from customer, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, features and releases
- Track and analyze customer usage reports
- Product and review product requirements documentation
- Build strong relationships with our clients to turn their pain points into solution
- Engage with the sales and support team to provide deeper dives into use cases, product features and benefits
- Analyze market trends and competition, and contribute to our roadmap and thought leadership strategy
- Ensure monthly release are on schedule and training materials both internal and external are in place for a successful launch
In order to qualify, you must have:
- 5+ years experience in product management experience within a SaaS organization
- Proven track record of increasing product usage and releasing products with a high customer retention
- Payment / Invoicing experience within a SaaS environment
- Experience managing and creating roadmap, value proposition
- Background in program or project management a plus
- Self-starter. Able to learn quickly, prioritize effectively and deliver results in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- Exceptional communication skills - written, verbal and presentation
What you can expect about life at BigTime:
- Competitive base salary with uncapped commission potential
- Company paid health & dental plans
- Generous time off and paid company holidays
- Company provided latest technology & software tools
- Weekly lunch stipend
- DoorDash DashPass provided for all employees
- Unlimited fresh fruit, snacks delivered daily, as well as cold brew coffee/tea, soda and La Croix
- Great, convenient downtown/loop location
- Flexible Work Environment - Remote Work Opportunity
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. BigTime Software, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.