Senior Product Manager
You have spent your career delivering complex native mobile and responsive web applications while maintaining a trusting, consultative relationship with your enterprise-level clients as a product manager. You have experience leading agile software teams and growing other product managers in the process. You’re an expert at making complex technology understandable, translating a product vision into an actionable product backlog, and motivating teams of designers and developers to achieve your clients’ visions.
You never shy away from tough conversations and have a sixth sense for how to strategically grow key client accounts by proactively exploring new opportunities and making recommendations on new features and functionality. If your mobile app doesn’t have a five-star reviews, you identify the tactics necessary to make it happen.
For over a decade, Punchkick has partnered with clients in every industry to bring digital products to life through human-centered design, user research, and bleeding-edge agile software development. We deliver on our promise to be the best decision our clients have ever made by building a team of smart, motivated, and adaptable technology fanatics.
- Own the end-to-end lifecycle of key account projects.
- Lead strategic sales initiatives to grow existing clients.
- Run requirement gathering workshops with key accounts.
- Coach, mentor, and train other product managers on best practices.
- Contribute to thought leadership by publishing articles, leading trainings, and speaking at internal/external events.
- Facilitate onboarding of new product managers.
- Work with team members to produce estimates for proposals.
- Create and maintain a product backlog with epics and user stories.
- Create product roadmaps and release plans.
- Work with design teams to create UI wireframes, mockups, and prototypes.
- Run agile ceremonies with globally-distributed team members.
- Facilitate communication between client stakeholders and development team members
- Provide product demos and presentations to clients
- Monitor and communicate project health through strategic KPIs determined by you and the client
- Coordinate and run product launch activities
- Facilitate product usability testing sessions
- 5+ years of Agile product management experience
- Scrum-certification is a bonus
- B2B and B2C software development experience
- Agency experience highly preferred, client-facing experience required
- Strong experience and understanding of web and mobile development technologies
- Ability to pick up technical and business concepts quickly
- Skilled at creating long-term product roadmaps and selling your ideas to a diverse audience
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Capable of making beautiful and user-friendly presentations
- Excellent organizational, time management, and project management skills