ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
Job Title: Senior Product Marketing Manager, Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG)
Location: Santa Clara, CA
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before. We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our products, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
And, while we’re doing all that, we’re also trying the make world a little better.
The Risk Product Marketing Team drives ServiceNow’s enterprise-wide risk and compliance marketing, which includes ESG. Proactive risk management enables organizations to be agile and resilient, and ServiceNow’s modern cloud platform provides an unparalleled foundation for long-term success. The product marketing team works closely with a tight-knit business unit, amazing risk sales specialists, and passionate cross-functional marketing. As a result, our business is growing at a record pace and is recognized as an industry and market leader.
This new role will help grow, evangelize, and deliver ServiceNow’s ESG portfolio. You’ll drive product and solution launches and link our ESG products and partnerships to ServiceNow’s global ESG and sustainability initiatives. Your mission is to get our story out with creativity and simplicity so customers can achieve their sustainability goals, manage ESG risks and opportunities, and comply with burgeoning ESG and sustainability regulations. This is just the beginning. With more organizations linking ESG to their purpose, managing risk as part of decisions, and committing to sustainability, diversity and inclusion, and social justice, this role will increase in visibility, responsibility, and impact. Join us to make a difference within our rapidly growing team, ServiceNow, and the global community.
What you get to do in this role:
- Apply your subject matter expertise, experience, and competitive perspective to focus product direction, messaging, and campaign strategy for success
- Build strategy and materials to launch ServiceNow ESG offerings and maintain the BOM as our agile developers roll out capabilities and integrations
- Collaborate with product management and peers to integrate ESG messaging and go to market with ServiceNow’s market-leading risk management products to expand market opportunities and TAM
- Work cross-LOB with Employee and Customer workflow product and marketing teams to keep our story simple and distinctive, and roll it out internally and externally
- Team with corporate, brand, and field marketing teams on ServiceNow ESG and sustainability initiatives including C-suite positioning, thought leadership, and global campaigns
- Advocate as an ESG thought leader to industry, analysts, customers, employees, and prospects
- Work with internal and external partners to cultivate industry and regional solutions
- Enable sales and partners with domain training, persona-based use-cases, and “human impact” value stories
- Shape and guide industry analyst strategy, briefings, and research responses to promote our vision, roadmap, and market-leading results
- Nurture customer engagement at key corporate events, user meetings, and influencer discussions
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 3+ years direct experience with sustainability or ESG programs as a practitioner and advocate; experience working with UN SDG and regional regulations
- 5+ years of experience in a regulated industry, preferably financial services, ideally using GRC/IRM technology
- 5+ years in enterprise SaaS product marketing, including agile marketing
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field; Master’s degree or MBA in Sustainability or Environmental Policy a plus
- Confident and proven speaker with outstanding presentation development and delivery skills, as well as persuasive writing (video links and samples required)
- Ability to turn plans to outcomes with minimal direction
- Excellent cross-functional collaboration and influencing skills, wielded with humor and humility
- Calm, confident demeanor and work ethic to perform exceptionally in a fast-changing, distributed, and unstructured work environment
- Ideas, hope, and enthusiasm for making the world better through sustainability principles, technology, and amazing experiences
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.