Senior Product Strategy Analyst, Customer Service Portal at Amount
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:57 a.m. (CST) on Thursday, January 30, 2020
Take your career to new heights working with an amazing company doing next level work in the FinTech industry.
Since 2012, Avant has connected customers to over $5 billion through 800,000 transactions and counting. In 2015, Avant leveraged our expertise and developed Amount as a new solution for banks who wanted to go digital in months instead of years. As an industry-leading technology company, Amount has grown rapidly with customers who collectively manage close to $1T in US assets and are servicing more than 25 million customers. To better align each company for future success Amount and Avant have made the decision to separate, becoming independently operating companies in order to focus each on their long term growth and goals.
Come join an organization with visionary leadership and FinTech disruptors as we continue to reinvent and innovate the consumer lending industry with groundbreaking and savvy solutions!
Do you already work on SaaS or PaaS products? Come try LaaP! (Lending as a Platform). Our Product and Technology teams solve incredibly hard problems daily and help shape an amazing experience for our LaaP partners. Join us on our quest to replace existing dinosaur banking/credit technology with cutting edge technology. In your role as a Senior Analyst, you will be responsible for research, development, and implementation of new products and features for our B2B software. You’ll work closely with Amount’s leadership team, Business Development, Customer Success, Design, Engineering and our external Partners (aka clients) to create project plans for new product features and then you’ll keep all stakeholders in-the-know while the product/feature is being built. You’ll take a data-driven approach to helping us prioritize all the ideas we have for new features and you’ll analyze features we’ve already launched to make suggestions for how to improve them going forward. Once your product has launched, you’ll work with Business Development to create sales materials so they can show it off and sign new Partners. Responsibilities may include but will not be limited to:
- Work with external Partners to find ways to make our software “sticky” for them
- Identify opportunities for automation and system improvements and pitch them to Amount Leadership
- Conduct data-driven analysis of how our users interact with our software
- Learn about industry best practices and translate them into new features for our users
- At the end of your research, you’ll confidently make Go / No Go / Maybe Later recommendations and defend them
- Champion the ideas that you think are scalable new product features that will drive efficiencies across multiple Partners
- Work with Design to perfect the UI / UX for new features
- Write technical specs and work with your technical stakeholders to get your project prioritized
- Adjust your project plan as you encounter hurdles and keep your stakeholders on board with any adjustments to the product
- Effectively communicate analysis and improvement initiatives to non-technical stakeholders
- Create a product release plan (timing, training, etc)
- Work with Customer Success to help new partners onboard to our software
- Document what you built so that future employees can hit the ground running
- Help Business Development create sales materials highlighting our product offering
Why you are a fit for Amount:
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field such as Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics, Finance, Accounting etc.
- Highly analytical and organized, detail-oriented, knack for problem-solving, and strong project management skills.
- 1-2 years in product management, banking industry, consulting, or other analytical role.
- Advanced SQL and Excel preferred. Knowledge of Looker / LookML a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with Jira, Github, JitBit and other Agile software management tools.
- Self-confidence, good judgment and the ability to make sound decisions.
- An inquisitive mindset and an openness to do things differently and more efficiently.
Why Amount is a fit for you:
- We have a thriving culture and possess an entrepreneurial spirit
- We value, support, and help each other grow
- We are ready to hustle and get sh!t done
- We are committed to active inclusion and diversity
- We offer the flexibility needed to thrive in a new and growing company
Benefits and Perks:
- Take the time you need when you need it through our Flexible PTO policy.
- Looking for parental leave? We offer 10 weeks of paid parental leave.
- Enjoy a lunch subsidy, healthy snacks, and our Coca-Cola Freestyle machine!
- We offer medical, dental, and vision benefits plus an Employee Assistance Program.
- Short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance are options too.
- Commuter benefits and 401k are also part of the package!
Read Full Job Description