Senior Product Strategy Manager - Corporate Segment 20-0483 at Relativity
- Be the RelativityOne product thought leader for your customer segment, representing RelativityOne at industry trade shows and events and also advancing Relativity’s product strategy and roadmap to win in that segment.
- Serves as a core member of the cross-functional Segment Team who steward the integrated segment strategy - commercial and product - to win in that segment.
- Utilize deep knowledge of the segment’s buyer personas, user personas, industry structure, market, competition, and technology to identify segment use cases and articulate a long-term segment product vision to serve those use cases.
- Own product segment product strategy, synthesizing and aligning multi-domain product roadmaps and goals with segment go-to-market roadmaps and goals.
- Infuse segment product roadmaps with both qualitative and quantitative data evidence.
- Communicate segment product strategy and roadmap to create common understanding and support from senior leadership and stakeholders.
- Translate segment’s strategy and customers’ wants/needs/use cases to educated and influence product domain-level strategy and tactics. Translate product domain problems, solutions, and technology to inform segment strategy and use cases.
- Prioritize and execute a backlog of product discovery projects to drive segment commercial growth, including market share, ARR, CAC, and churn.
- Work collaboratively with UX research, domain product management, and product development to test direction and solution hypotheses during product discovery.
- Lead research and proposals to drive multi-domain build/buy/partner product decisions.
- Partners with Portfolio Marketing on commercial-driven and product-driven pricing and packaging decisions for RelativityOne.
- Regularly evangelizes our Relativity product strategy and roadmap (across all products) with segment customers and prospects in terms of the segment’s wants/needs/use cases (often spanning product domains). Inspires the segment about the future of the product.
- Mentor junior team members, help improve the Product Group strategies, and contribute to team-wide initiatives.
- Solid understanding of SaaS growth drivers and strategies.
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle and agile.
- A team player with proven ability to validate solutions and deliver features from inception to delivery
- You focus on the details, but focus your strategy on the big picture objectives
- Has experience with frameworks to explore, design, and test business & product strategy – e.g. Business Model Canvas, Value Proposition Canvas, Lean Startup, Customer Development, Design Thinking.
- 3+ Recent experience in an IT, legal operations, or regulatory role at a Litigation Support Provider, Law Firm, Fortune 500 Corporation, or a U.S. State or Federal government agency or contractor. Or recent experience at software product provider targeted at these customer segments.
- Strong understanding of e-discovery use cases and workflows.
- Skilled in analyzing, in partnership with engineers, and communicating the impacts of technology trends to the business model and user experience.
- Skilled in financial and quantitative business modeling.
- Skilled to address highly complex problems, systems, and interactions.
- Excellent communicator and presenter, both written and verbal, and a high degree of comfort in public speaking.
- Thinks creatively to develop solutions customers haven’t even considered.
- Exercises judgement in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for getting results.
- Builds consensus and influence others without authority.