Senior Product Strategy Manager - Fraud & Identity
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation we’re consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, mathematics, computer science or a related field.
- 8+ years of progressive experience in product management and experience setting strategic direction.
- Strong knowledge and experience managing data-centric analytical products and services.
- Ability to conceptualize complex products and execute go-to-market strategies to convert innovative solutions to revenue.
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships, work collaboratively and deliver results across a matrix organization.
- Ability and willingness to travel 15-25%.
What We’d Prefer to See:
- MBA or other advanced degree
- Previous experience supporting Fraud and Identity solutions
- Previous experience delivering relevant solutions to one or more of the following industries: Retail/eCommerce, Financial Services, Insurance, Healthcare, or Government
Impact You'll Make:
- You'll serve as an industry expert and represent TransUnion as a credible thought leader in industry and customer engagements.
- You’ll guide the product vision and strategic solution roadmap for TransUnion’s Fraud and Identity Solutions business.
- You’ll define solutions that leverage and extend TransUnion data and information networks to deliver analytics and decision services.
- You’ll create strategic and financial business cases for new product development.
- You’ll collect and analyze product performance data and combine with internal research to inform new capability enhancement.
- You’ll identify and engage external partnerships that can support the immediate roadmap and longer-term transformational opportunities.
- You’ll participate in the identification and assessment of acquisition and investment opportunities, including research, business plan development and due diligence.
- You’ll partner with international teams to define shared product, data, and analytic capaiblities that address common needs and accelerate global scale.
- You’ll Identify and participate in market research to identify or validate new capabilities and market positioning.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.